Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga please @Teddy Perkins know battle rap better than ANY nigga on here I'd bet. He built the entire Battle Rap forum on the IC with Biz and consistently updated it. That takes mad dedication.

I'd take Goldie's opinion on battle rap than 95% of niggas.

weird.gif

Yikes Pusha fucked up that's not Drake's baby moms

http://www.hiphopoverload.com/test-...ocky-is-which-has-kendall-jenner-heartbroken/

My homegirl sent me this. She said Sophie made her IG private but she posted a pic with her real baby daddy back in December, it's some light skin nigga with short dreads. Sophie made another post chilling with Drake back in February/March that they're cool and she apologized for the "misunderstanding".

^^^ I still want to hear it from Drake's mouth IDGAF cuz I don't know who to believe

even if drake says thats not his kid people gonna run with the other story cuz its sounds better

Lol i think pusha couldve did much better. Its enough to make Drake respond. I think if he didnt use Jay Z beat even if it matched the visual it couldve been better.

Nigga please @Teddy Perkins know battle rap better than ANY nigga on here I'd bet. He built the entire Battle Rap forum on the IC with Biz and consistently updated it. That takes mad dedication.

I'd take Goldie's opinion on battle rap than 95% of niggas.
I'm pretty sure I began that post saying "Goldie you know better". I was on the IC years before you were.

The rest obviously wasn't directed at him.

Take the cape off.

Just heard it. Wow man. Pusha aint hold back. So many quotables.

Most disrespectful shit ive heard in a long time.

Drake gotta say fuck bars and send the shooters he keeps talking about at him.

Straight vicious.

Quentin Miller wasn't bothering nobody at Publix/Kroger either.. damn shame lol
drake dad wasnt bothering nobody....

no one....nadda damn person..

shit....the nigga left drakes mom to not be bothered........

#barz

Just heard it. Wow man. Pusha aint hold back. So many quotables.

Most disrespectful shit ive heard in a long time.

Drake gotta say fuck bars and send the shooters he keeps talking about at him.

Straight vicious.

fif was a shooter but he dead now

drake dad wasnt bothering nobody....

no one....nadda damn person..

shit....the nigga left drakes mom to not be bothered........

#barz

Wait for it.

I hope yall paying attention. And when it goes there, y'all better not turn into frightful negros just because the ADL calls Pusha T "anti semetic".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back