Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bruh, I'ma tell you one time like Birdman. I said round 3 facetiously b/c you were out here vogueing trying to find a W for Drake and you know that's what I meant by it.

You and Shiz clearly need to slug it out. Y'all both in here acting like you tryna be baby moms #2.

You've been dick riding pusha t for 40 pages, ik you're tired b, log off and kys.

easy point. it was gossipy and catty is fuck
Well the only difference is back then, Joe public wasn't privy to the info like they are today

What jay did to prodigy was epic during that time because only a select few knew about that.

Shit, I think I just agreed with you

Got damn you race lol

break down bars is like explaining a good jk

Either you get it or you don’t.

Trying to hold every single word to 100% facts is gonna be pretty time consuming

nah. thats not what Im getting at. Im saying the diss could have probably been crafted by anybody on this forum. thats how aimless it was.

sounded like it was ripe with jealousy and hella catty like we women be when we dont like each other.

pusha t arms too short to box with the god.

There's a way to get Drake the fuck outta here but nobody wants to pull that trigger.

Jay-Z flirted with it on "We Made It" freestyle and Drake promptly shut the fuck up.

I'll wait.
I hope y'all paying attention.

"You blind, baby. Blind to the fact of who you are, baby. My bloodline's crazy." - Jay Z

Fam prodigy wasn’t a ballerina and niggas still carrying that shit like it

Fam who made u the authority on what’s fact and fiction lol we don’t know these niggas.....lol what’s wrong w yall

I never said it wasn't true. I said "if it comes out that drake didn't knock that chick up, then 90% of pusha's angle is gone to shit".

nah. thats not what Im getting at. Im saying the diss could have probably been crafted by anybody on this forum. thats how aimless it was.

sounded like it was ripe with jealousy and hella catty like we women be when we dont like each other.

pusha t arms too short to box with the god.
Stop it.

The shit not only addressed everything Drake said, minus the drug talk, he tied in Drake pops living him to Drake himself denying he has a child. How’s that aimless?

Idk what y’all expect really. How y’all determine what’s ‘godly’ or nah. I thought Infared as a diss was meh. I thought Duppy was good. Adidon is disrespectful. Looking forward to Drake response.

What wasn't the facts that Pusha said?

40 has a incurable disease time is ticking
Drake supposedly did get the white pregnant
Birdman is raping that nigga pockets
What else

Only thing that's a fact is 40.

We don't know about the white chick

Drake is about 100x richer than pusha, dumb ass angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back