Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an actual song Pusha got it. Wasn’t impressed with anything either one came with as far as disses. Good rap beef is dead.

Im glad Drake put it in a rap and is actually squaring up with Push...no sublims none of that. Just str8 bars.

As I said before its a dope diss...him and Push traded bars...unfortunately niggas biases already declaring Drake the winner...so when Push responds even if it is scathing and dope and completely destroys Drake lyrically...the convo will devolve into who has more money and fans etc...and Drake wins that easily...

It’s a fire diss but man can we let a battle fully commence before all the theatrics.

Push Set it off with the jab, Drake came back with a strong hook. Now let’s see the rest of the fight.

& this is from a fan of Drake’s

Bruh. Pusha been dissing for YEARS.

Dude went 12 rounds shadow boxing drake and Young Money as a whole

And they been shadow boxing right back

Pusha T and YMCMB been sublim dissing since Mr Me Too bruh...shit aint one sided.

Im just glad niggas finally squaring up bruh.

And they been shadow boxing right back

Pusha T and YMCMB been sublim dissing since Mr Me Too bruh...shit aint one sided.

Im just glad niggas finally squaring up bruh.

PT sending shots at Wayne for no real reason was always weak to me.

Niggas need to do some songs together.

Drake a hook with PT with the high coke rap could be greatness.

But I might enjoy this "beef"

They both been sending subs.

I’m saying on infrared Push just sent a more blatant shot. Drake recorded a whole diss. It’s the Takeover v Ether dynamic. I’m saying all the extra shit is premature. What’s the rush for all the its over shit?

They both been sending subs.

I’m saying on infrared Push just sent a more blatant shot. Drake recorded a whole diss. It’s the Takeover v Ether dynamic. I’m saying all the extra shit is premature. What’s the rush for all the its over shit?

I guess to hype up the beef and hope for good music.

But as it stands right now and Pusha being bluntly with his diss and Drake responding

right now Drake is out in front

I’ll be honest. This the Drake I wanted to see back on Views. People like myself who get on him for being who he is should be at least ok with what he brought to the table.

Ya niggas is wrong this battle is already over drake killed that nigga on his album release....

After a jab and hook....Is that how you stans do it? did i do it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back