Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Booooy if we talkin' actual damage Story of Addidon >> Ether.

You guys need to stop pretendin' the kid reveal was a minor. Not everyone knew about it, I didn't. Most his fans didn't. It clearly, clearly changed Drakes real life behaviour. It fucked up his money/business. He has to claim a hoe now otherwise the white women who love him will think he's trash.

Drake got DNA tests from 2 different companies trying to deny that baby. That means he got one that said he was the father. Said "No it can't be true", then went to another company for another test hoping for different results.

And y'all are trying to say that shit didn't burn? C'mon...

These are grown men talking like this.

and it still doesnt change the fact that it's true

this is a weird hill you dying on today

and tbh, im surprised af

Im surprised VH1 core demographic resides here. Niggas just dont like Drake, thats all this is. Just say that.

Im surprised VH1 core demographic resides here. Niggas just dont like Drake, thats all this is. Just say that.
this weak

fwiw, i fucked withe joint he recently dropped heavy

that doesnt change my opinion that with this situation, he came out as the loser

both things can exist

How you a dead beat to a kid that wasn’t 3 months old and had a line suppose to drop for him.

How you hiding a baby when you was gon drop the clothing shit for him?

facts don’t matter in rap beef lol how we know 2pac smashed biggie wife how we know Jayz got chased in his building and called Nas. It’s entertainment

What niggas really mad at is that WE teflon.

Niggas came for his manhood
Niggas came for his pen
Niggas came for his bm and his child

None of it matters.

Niggas will eventually kiss the ring to get back on or be forgotten... just like pusha tea and Daytona.

Excuse me

View attachment 295347
Teflon? Please.
Drake definitely cried in the car.
source.gif

King of what? Whose top 5 is he in? Where is the classic albums? Shit where is the classic verses? You telling me you can quote a Drake verse without hearing a song nor looking it up?
And if you come with First name Ever.....

Top 5 grossing >>>>>>>>> top 5 on some list of niggas you don't know.

He controls the flow of this shit. He drops 10 niggas drop a freestyle on his shit or drop a track just like it.

He gets on your single or let's a nigga on his they famous.

Theres no other rapper yielding that kind of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back