• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not my logic. i try to stay away from joking kids

im just saying expecting niggas not to discuss the child from the looks to the mama is nonsensical atp

Ofc, it's expected in the world we live in, still gotta call it out tho. There's a couple bitch niggas in here that do shit like this on the regular, i wouldn't expect it any other way.

Bruh, you're comparing random gun bars about kids to grown niggas in here gossipin about hair and eye color.

And you really trying downplay killing kids verse some fuckn jokes.

Both are fuck'd up. But one is far more fuk'd up than the other.

:wdf5:

drake son look like a colonizer but thats what these niggas want. the less melanin the better

boy would scare the shit out of me living in my house
Can't say that's what he wanted when he procrastinated on letting it be known. And I'd be scared shitless as well. Lil dude going for milk in the middle of the night must look like a scene from out of paranormal activities

I don't really care about any of this shit..

What I would like to know is... when this kid grows up and if he decides to be a rapper like his father.....

@ Goldie you gon be coo with him sayin nigga or naw?

:hahaha:
Y'all cool with people with 0% black saying it right now tho

"riight"

@GNS GET OFF MY REACTIONS
When you've been saying pages and pages of unchecked bs I obviously can't respond to everything if I come in the thread late so u gonna have to hold these reactions and stfudgeup

Reactions: SeaSnake
Can't say that's what he wanted when he procrastinated on letting it be known. And I'd be scared shitless as well. Lil dude going for milk in the middle of the night must look like a scene from out of paranormal activities

Y'all cool with people with 0% black saying it right now tho

"riight"

When you've been saying pages and pages of unchecked bs I obviously can't respond to everything if I come in the thread late so u gonna have to hold these reactions and stfudgeup

you always show up late and get to beating my notifications tf up.

you never challenge what i say either so i dont wanna hear about unchecked bs
:word?:

Status
Not open for further replies.