Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Cupcake Drake finally stopped playing border patrol...

source.gif

I'm secure af but that blonde hair blue eyes mix would fuck me up

Yeah the blood checks out but still.....
This on some other other shit but..

When Byron Allen was in the news months back i Googled him and to my surprise dudes kids are white looking af with blonde hair. His kids are so white looking I thought he wanted it that way. I asked myself can we will our genes then i googled. Turns out we can

I don't think this really applies to drake perse but its interesting the power of thought can influence genetics to an extent

Last edited:
This on some other other shit but..

When Byron Allen was in the news months back i Googled him and to my surprise dudes kids are white looking af with blonde hair. His kids are so white looking I thought he wanted it that way. I asked myself can we will our genes then i googled. Turns out we can

I don't think this really applies to drake perse but its interesting the power of thought can influence genetics to an extent

Is it another link to a source/study about this?

This is in no way a diss at Drakes seed cuz even tho I don’t fuck wit’ Aubrey I don’t play “kid dissin’” .....buuuuuuut this is a prime example of why I never have/would fuck a white chick....fuck around and have a translucent child by accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back