Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is random
If you watched the video, the comment makes sense

I was coming in here to say the same thing

Ye is officially bushes status. Fuck that dude

I'm not the biggest fan of Drake but what ye did was some snake shit and I believe every word Drake says because it matches the shit he's been doing lately

Well he's mad because he got embarrassed. I think that's reasonable. A lot of you niggas on here throw fits if someone attempts to rob you for your ABW dollars or if someone disagrees with you so imagine how y'all would act if niggas exposed that you bred a stripper and controlled the narrative and forced you to change up your entire album.... I think it's fair to say you'd want to punch someone in the face who embarrassed you in front of the whole world.

As for "studying rap beef for a living" like he said, objectively he has nothing to really gain responding to Pusha. But at the same time there's nothing more to be said. If Drake responds y'all Gon say he's hurt and clown, if he don't y'all gonna say he's scared. Dayum if he do, dayum if he don't.
The cape

If you watched the video, the comment makes sense

I was coming in here to say the same thing

Ye is officially bushes status. Fuck that dude

I'm not the biggest fan of Drake but what ye did was some snake shit and I believe every word Drake says because it matches the shit he's been doing lately
Nah, idc what Drake has say if it ain't in a record

Lotta shit sounds like he say and she say. Shits wack if it ain't on a record

*Yawns*

I'm giving my perspective of the Video I'm not a Drake fan and clearly said he lost. But I get it, on ABW as it was in the IC we're "not allowed" to say anything that could possibly put Drake in a positive light or agree with him.

Some of you niggas in the first 10 pages were championing for Drake and quickly changed sides when Adonis came out. But that's neither here nor there.
I ain't one of them niggas tho

There ain't no positive light. Nigga was scared to response or was cowed into not responding, idk. But I'm disinterested in hearing why now. Maybe that's just me.

The only reason why I follow any of these ppl is because they rap. If they not rapping they not useful to me.

Drake caught a L in the rap battle

Pusha states he don’t fuck with niggas who don’t take care of their kids. (Baby was just born though)
And don’t rock with fake niggas at all. Highly respectable

But Pusha is like the President of GOOD music and works right under a Bingham that is out here shitting on black ppl. Amazing.

Look at your OVOvary leader. Just look at this shit.

Coppin pleas harder than co-defendants.

And the OVOvary Gang stay giving this Jewgro a pass. Y'all are the MAGA cult of rap, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back