Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pusha T - It's Almost Dry

Rate It's Almost Dry

• Total voters
doubt it. Kanye doesn't even solo produce shit anymore

How you figure that when he did every track on Daytona? Did he quit doing that after Daytona?

I want you to be right because I don't want Kanye to produce every track on this new Pusha T album. Daytona sounded like one long ass song. It never switched gears. Great bars by Pusha but it was missing something beats wise IMO

If I remember correctly Kanye redid Daytona after Pusha turned it in to him. He told Pusha he could do better than what he had. So the Daytona we all heard was the Kayne produced version.
I’m saying the new album could be the version the Neptunes had produced that Kanye turned down

How you figure that when he did every track on Daytona? Did he quit doing that after Daytona?

I want you to be right because I don't want Kanye to produce every track on this new Pusha T album. Daytona sounded like one long ass song. It never switched gears. Great bars by Pusha but it was missing something beats wise IMO
He produced on every song but only 3 of the 7 were solo Kanye productions. That's what I'm talking about.

Back