Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Is not a top 50 list rapper of all time. - Jim Jones

Hate “new Jim‘s” flow lol

Also Jim Jones swear he killin shit

Like I give him props for being a better rapper starting like 4 years ago but he swear just because he allegedly beat up Freddie, work out with Dave East and Fab, and released like 5 projects in 4 years that he’s on top of the rap game

Nigga consistently raps on beats he can’t even flow correctly on (like the snippet)

Like shoutout to reinventing yourself at 43 years old but seem like Jim trying too hard ever since tekashi called him a retired rapper in court lmao
Wow look at the hate

Let Push tell it, niggas started wearing Bape cuz of the clipse 🤦🏾‍♂️
This is tough cause at it's peak, I was in college and niggas in Nola always been ahead of the curve in fashion compared to baton rouge

I say that to say I can't say it was Wayne who lead to this influence cause he just wasn't around in the city as much but I do recognize Pharrell, Chad and the clipse definitely played a role in how niggas in Nola was rocking bape

Dipset was Cam though. You don't give Young Buck credit for G Unit impact.

Nah it wasn't just cam

niggas were trying to dress like all 3 of back when i was in my last year of high school/first few years of college and none of them dressed exactly the same

Jim and Juelz style was similar with studded rockstar belts and shit but Juelz had the signature bandana

Jim had niggas rocking black shirts w/ long sleeve thermals/tees underneath and that was pretty big

This is tough cause at it's peak, I was in college and niggas in Nola always been ahead of the curve in fashion compared to baton rouge

I say that to say I can't say it was Wayne who lead to this influence cause he just wasn't around in the city as much but I do recognize Pharrell, Chad and the clipse definitely played a role in how niggas in Nola was rocking bape
No.

Me being a New Orleans dude, you’re wrong

Dipset defo had a culture impact as far as style, no matter who done it first their hype and exposure at the time took it world wide and to a whole new level...

When Jim started wearing more skinny jeans, part of the that was the Euro look that he prolly got some of that drip from the S.A.S group singed to ROC/Dipset from London...

Then Jim started going abit more gothic..

Personally Ive always thought Jim was one of those dudes that looks wack no matter what he wears, like you could put a $10k suit on him and it would still look like a off the shelf charity store joint...

Yeah I noticed this back in 08. You guys in the UK tend to wear a lot of fitted clothes.

Nah it wasn't just cam

niggas were trying to dress like all 3 of back when i was in my last year of high school/first few years of college and none of them dressed exactly the same

Jim and Juelz style was similar with studded rockstar belts and shit but Juelz had the signature bandana

Jim had niggas rocking black shirts w/ long sleeve thermals/tees underneath and that was pretty big

This just sounds like Wayne to me. What years we talkin?

Back