OUT NOW Pusha T - Daytona

vote

• Total voters
I think the diff is Kanye has never been seen as a writer and its been know people wrote for him(ryhmefest, GLC)....Where as drake is seen as a writer( well not anymore)

How do people still make this arugment like you meatbags dont know this...WTF

No.

You claim you’re “musically genius” you gotta do most of the writing.

No.

You claim you’re “musically genius” you gotta do most of the writing.
Kanye does do most of his writing. The ghostwriting rumors are overblown.

And he never said he was a musical genius.

Kanye says he is a genius in general. Not music.

All 7 songs are dope to me.
I wish Pusha would have had two verses on Hard Piano, though, he blacked something serious on that joint.

Niggas don’t know what to do with themselves when a track doesn’t have trap drums & hi hat rolls.

Niggas will listen to dudes Percocet & Xan a t-Rex to death on an album but Pusha is the one with problematic content. Foh. The emasculation of the black man continues.

Devbx.gif

no lie...im on listen 3...the short playlist will keep this in rotation

but i wanted to hate on this, but i cant...

i personally think the production is very good. It definitely fits Pusha's style, flows, cadences, etc...

this might be the hot take, but i wouldnt disagree if this ends up being one of the top 5, if not top 3 albums of the year

Reactions: Chicity
Niggas don’t know what to do with themselves when a track doesn’t have trap drums & hi hat rolls.

Niggas will listen to dudes Percocet & Xan a t-Rex to death on an album but Pusha is the one with problematic content. Foh. The emasculation of the black man continues.

Devbx.gif
Bruh. Meek said it best, when did being an addict become cool?

Nigga deadass be bragging about being dope fiends

Dealers>>>>Users

In an era where rappers take the piss with 15-20 track 80 minute albums I'm glad we can still get the occasional, short, clear, concise albums which wastes no time with filler. Kanye's production is on top form and Pusha is showing he's up there with the best.

More rappers could do with going down the one producer route and keep their albums brief.

In an era where rappers take the piss with 15-20 track 80 minute albums I'm glad we can still get the occasional, short, clear, concise albums which wastes no time with filler. Kanye's production is on top form and Pusha is showing he's up there with the best.

More rappers could do with going down the one producer route and keep their albums brief.

Up there with the Best of what?

Pusha + West on 7 tracks should have be literally greatness

Instead we got a ok album.
Desiigner's album is ok

this is him doing what he does best

again, i wanna make this clear, i had nothing but extremely LOW expectations for this project, but this is it brah...this the one

i wouldnt have minded maybe 3 more songs to make an even 10, but this did what it needed to do

Reactions: Chicity
Nobody was bitchin about freddie gibbs last album being 8 songs

MAGA Kanye giving us the Pusha T and Nas albums we deserve. Life’s cruel contradictions

I bet when that neutered houseboy put some whoopy scoop bullshit and maga hat line on What would Meek do a conflicted Pusha was like

:mf1:

Reactions: Qawshun