Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pusha T - Daytona

vote

• Total voters
Just listen to the whole album

Production is a D
Lyrics is a C

To be 100% honest. It sounded like a 21:08 song.

No why you getting props from me for this album.

Fail

High end luxury drug rap was the perfect name for this lane. Def feel like him and Ross are the architects for this lane

This joiny it's like a $50 gram of piff. It's SUPER strong and SUPER potent but the high don't last long enough. Had he stretched it to 10-11 tracks........

The production was some of Kanye best in a minute and I feel like we in it for a slow burn with Teyana joint being the album that got best beats overall

The lyrics was Pusha in his pocket, no surprise. I aint really a fan of the 'disses' but the bars on every joint was stellar. Come back baby is a problem. Even Ye verse was dope and the fact he still playing around is hilarious

All in all, as short as it was, as expensive as it is, I'm swing thru for another gram because this shit is that nice. Great way to kick off the 5 album trek

Not a song that's close to wack but if your album is 7 tracks they all need to be Drug Dealers Anonymous levels.

4 more tracks of equal quality and I might had said album of the year

Listened to it twice on the ride into work. I like it. When Hard Piano came on I turned that shit all the way up. WWMD shoulda been longer though. That beat is nice.

Just listen to the whole album

Production is a D
Lyrics is a C

To be 100% honest. It sounded like a 21:08 song.

No why you getting props from me for this album.

Fail

giphy.gif

Yea man the production is a let down in my opinion....really no beats on that shit gave me chills or that feeling....it’s ok but for a 7 song album every beat had to be a classic and these aren’t it

Back