Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pusha T - Daytona

vote

• Total voters
The Pusha project is dope. Not a fan that it’s only 7 tracks but what’s there is good. Production was good. Kanye doing full albums for others works.

He was more relevant when he was on ES then when he was dissing drake Facts. Nobody is bumping Joe B. Pusha Is more relevant that joe

I'll give you that. Joe's way more relevant now than he was during the "beef".

Joe in 2018>>>> Pusha T 2018 tho

This album fire...I can’t front...if I wanted to I could complain about tha time, not tha number of tracks, but tha actual minutes, but even tho tha playlist is mad short it helps wit tha replay value...you can listen to tha album a few times back to back, hearing your favorite tracks sooner...now as long as Kanye gets thru Nas album before he does his usual dumb ass Ye shit I’ll be fine...save all that dumb shit for tha rest of ya stable but leave Nas out of it lol

if you go back and play exodus you'll see Push said everything that came to pass and weezy ain't been the same since

Baby was fucking him out of his money and Drake was signed to 35 ppl

Drake doesn't seem to be hurting for money,but niggas rarely have what they are truly owed.

And Drake was dissing Baby with Wayne so if Wayne owes Drake money then baby owes Drake money too.

if you go back and play exodus you'll see Push said everything that came to pass and weezy ain't been the same since

Baby was fucking him out of his money and Drake was signed to 35 ppl

Drake doesn't seem to be hurting for money,but niggas rarely have what they are truly owed.

And Drake was dissing Baby with Wayne so if Wayne owes Drake money then baby owes Drake money too.

We been known for years the way drakes contract works he's getting the money and sharing out to baby and slim to pay off whoever.
Is j prince and whoever else getting what they're owed? That we don't know.

We been known for years the way drakes contract works he's getting the money and sharing out to baby and slim to pay off whoever.
Is j prince and whoever else getting what they're owed? That we don't know.

I can't act like I have checked into how Drake gets paid

but usually the label cuts the checks

Back