Welcome To aBlackWeb

pure clownery

dwayne you disrespected your wife and kids with your asnine ideas. nobody called your wife out of her name nor your kids

stop with the “woah its me” bullshit ok?

Bruh. I ain’t letting somebody joke on my wife and kids behalf.

I gave everybody a clean slate with the disrespect this year and if they still on it. It’s fuckem when it comes to mine.
Ok. So hit the DM's and handle that head on. All I'm sayin.

So disrespecting my wife and kids numerous times is being easily offended now and accepted?

@Pachá12 so she can disrespect my black wife and I’m suppose to shut up about it? Clown shit. Fuck her. So take that tone I used and hit the ignore button
Didnt see her disrespect your wife numerous times or kids. Guess I had to be there

like i have to side eye a lot of yalls wives because who in they right mind would lay with yall?

so everybody in the household is just dumb??

this is what i said

dwayne felt i was talking about him

i said “yall” not “dwayne”

so its safe to say dwayne is a victim of his own imagination

@Dwayne im sorry, not to be rude but i find you to be very ignorant and to be frank you might be the stupidest nigga on this bitch. i dont know if this is your “schtick” playing devil's advocate or trying to get under peoples skin by saying the most headass shit you can come up with in that head of yours but its tired, its old, its lame.

the fact you have kids is frightening. a daughter at that and youre on here spouting bullshit every chance you get.

im just hoping this is just your online persona and you dont think think/say half of the bullshit you spew on here in real life.

more context

dwayne you disrespected your wife and kids with your asnine ideas. nobody called your wife out of her name nor your kids

stop with the “woah its me” bullshit ok?

DGAJWQjUIAAjeN3.jpg

Get the fuck. You said what you said Numerous times.go get ALL THE POST you made with shit reading me being a parent and slick shit about my wife. You speaking directly to me on that post anyways just because you didn’t say my name even though we was going back and forth. Dumb ass. Talking bout it’s frightening I have kids and gon act like that shot ain’t disrespectful towards them. You got more you can pull up you directed at me.

got your ass trying to make you seem like you clean on this. Even another nigga I got blocked on her spoke on your disrespect you had towards mine.

matter of fact.Don’t even bother. You trash and I’m done getting my hands dirty.

Last edited:
I saw them shits from women too and it was equally cringe. Just say you glowed up and keep it movin. Saying or implying you did it because of a man or woman is so corny.

I was hoping someone else made ^^^ this very post.

Social media is full of this kinda shit.

Back