Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝...

Niggas should organize/promote a ABW charity boxing match - bruh clearly ready to squab bout niggas playin wit his name...

...give it a couple months for niggas to train/get in shape, spectators to buy they tickets and make travel plans, and one a y’all too print the t-shirts up...

...they can throw hands and get it out, and some Black kids can come up off it from whatever charity/Rec center/scholarship fund niggas wanna donate to.

But all this typin shit lame - the nigga said “see me” so it ain’t shit else to type about...
I’m the man for this...... but honestly 95% of these niggas afraid to take a punch

Trash thread from these attention seekin' dumbasses.

Did @Mister B. stop postin' in the Democrats thread or something? You guys missin' him revealin' your ignorance?

You niggas give Race too much credit and @Disanthrope I dunno what made you think you're an authority on blackness/coonin'. You don't kno' shit, you're easily manipulated by the Right and I've just read that wolf nonsense smh

Maybe you have coonery in your genes but I don't King

nobody said shit about democrats. I have never in my entire life seen a nigga dick
bite DEMS this much from 17171881819 miles away

how is your home doing? who is your “leadership” body ?? im sure there is something else you can focus on in your country besides “well actually”-ing me to death about my senile ass president every fucking day

imagine being 35+ championing political figures
???? anti-Black politicians at that.

nah imagine being 35+ never living in the united states and telling Black americans they should shut up and be ok with a segregationist and corrupt D.A as president!!

matter of fact i get it now, YOU TOO ARE ANOTHER SAMBO ASS NIGGA WITH CHAPPED LIPS LIKE MISTER PEE

2EEB3FF9-FB9D-4AA9-AF38-DE9F762AB031.jpeg

you and your joe biden fanny pack can go straight to hell

youre annoying asf

Trash thread from these attention seekin' dumbasses.

Did @Mister B. stop postin' in the Democrats thread or something? You guys missin' him revealin' your ignorance?

You niggas give Race too much credit and @Disanthrope I dunno what made you think you're an authority on blackness/coonin'. You don't kno' shit, you're easily manipulated by the Right and I've just read that wolf nonsense smh

Maybe you have coonery in your genes but I don't King
Oh look it the international fuck boy, cooning from across the pond

"From the right"

The left doesn't lover your black docile ass @CeLLar-DooR, no matter how you tap dance from 7 timezones away

The left is anti black too. Fuck your next breath

Back