Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

Lol call a Black man racial slurs and tell him you can get him fired but he's the sellout?
You ignore his white ass kissing and literal stalking to comment on hypothetical shit

Fuck off

You ignore his white ass kissing and literal stalking to comment on hypothetical shit said in response

Fuck off

...it's a damn message board and it's his life, he can do whatever he wants.

You internet militants need to stop going around policing grown ass Black people and calling them racial slurs because they don't agree with you and then acting holier than thou when someone points out your hypocrisy.

Ain't nobody going around trying wreck Black people lives online with their cyber bully bullshit other then internet militants.

You should be banned.

...it's a damn message board and it's his life, he can do whatever he wants.

You internet militants need to stop going around policing grown ass Black people and calling them racial slurs because they don't agree with you and then acting holier than thou when someone points out your hypocrisy.

Ain't nobody going around trying wreck Black people lives online with their cyber bully bullshit other then internet militants.

You should be banned.

Your fake ass, focusing on my reaction to being fucked with

Eat a dick

You that same fuck nigga celebrating deshawn Watson's downfall so i been peeped what time you on

Your fake ass, focusing on my reaction to being fucked with

Eat a dick

You that same fuck nigga celebrating deshawn Watson's downfall so i been peeped what time you on

... 😂 You the one threatening to get a Black man you internet beefing with fired because he takes pictures with White people and told you to fight him because you wanna call him out his name.

Lol why you internet militants always up the ass of some rich Black man that don't know you exist, spreading this bullshit rhetoric and ruining the Black internet.

We can't go anywhere on the internet without one of you ruining the shit because y'all gotta prove how down y'all are, on the internet, to anonymous people.

Lol half this website got kids and jobs and spouses and here you are beefing like you 16 and still having dick measuring contests.

Grow up.

... 😂 You the one threatening to get a Black man you internet beefing with fired because he takes pictures with White people and told you to fight him because you wanna call him out his name.

Lol why you internet militants always up the ass of some rich Black man that don't know you exist, spreading this bullshit rhetoric and ruining the Black internet.

We can't go anywhere on the internet without one of you ruining the shit because y'all gotta prove how down y'all are, on the internet, to anonymous people.

Lol half this website got kids and jobs and spouses and here you are beefing like you 16 and still having dick measuring contests.

Grow up.
You're a liar. You come in 12 hours later rewriting history and lying

I wasn't the one arranging fights and threatening to pull up on women

You have no lecture for that, just bad cape

Again, eat a dick and go back to cosigning MAGA against accused Black men

Niggas should organize/promote a ABW charity boxing match - bruh clearly ready to squab bout niggas playin wit his name...

...give it a couple months for niggas to train/get in shape, spectators to buy they tickets and make travel plans, and one a y’all too print the t-shirts up...

...they can throw hands and get it out, and some Black kids can come up off it from whatever charity/Rec center/scholarship fund niggas wanna donate to.

But all this typin shit lame - the nigga said “see me” so it ain’t shit else to type about...

Let’s get something straight, champ.

I was done with this thread. It’s clear you’re a coward, so any further words to you would be wasting my time.

As for coming for my job….you do what you have to. I haven’t said anything racially disparaging. I just told you I’d knock your head off once I found you. You have fun trying to put me out there. I was just surprised (and disgusted) that you’d take that route, pretty much confirming what I’ve said all along.

Now, all of ABW sees it too. Sounds like your plan to “expose” me backfired.

So….

Fuck You.

Fuck You FOREVER.

And since you too much of a hoe to pull up…keep my name off your fuckin keyboard.

Last edited:
I think this post is referring to the concept of Generational Trauma and Human/Self-Domestication.
They are not new concepts, but not sure if a study specifically on black people was made.
One might be over due.
Joy Degruy.. and dont save this nigga stop

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
Trash thread from these attention seekin' dumbasses.

Did @Mister B. stop postin' in the Democrats thread or something? You guys missin' him revealin' your ignorance?

You niggas give Race too much credit and @Disanthrope I dunno what made you think you're an authority on blackness/coonin'. You don't kno' shit, you're easily manipulated by the Right and I've just read that wolf nonsense smh

Maybe you have coonery in your genes but I don't King

Last edited: