Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

Case and point.

giphy.gif

You started it ho I was being nice

Enough to realize the party ain’t hitting on shit abd being an alternative to Trump ain’t good enough

Who said its good enough just to be an alternative? I don't understand why you guys say this nonsense over and over and over and over. No one thinks it's fuckin' good enough stop tellin' me that bullshit.

Do you guys seriously find it impossible to talk about politics without thinkin' that

Anyway, no - the handlin' of the Haitian immigrants is not enough to make me think that people, black or otherwise, shouldn't vote.

if the whole point of doxxing is to bring down racist CAC, why threathen a black man then?
I literally already answered this question.. i guess you missed it??

Mr. B has put a lot of personal info on the Internet

Mr. B threatened to pull up on a woman in south Philly, (something yall let slide) and he was getting very angry talking mad reckless for some one with so much to lose and so much info out there

Mr. B needed to realize he was talking to the wrong one and he did because he shut the fuck up after that, no more fake tough talk

You niggas have this habit of pretending to miss the point to keep threads going, so i get it but the point was never about what I was going to do and yall know that.. the point was Mr B shouldn't be so reckless on the Internet after exposing himself.. but yall already knew that lol

I literally already answered this question.. i guess you missed it??

Mr. B has put a lot of personal info on the Internet

Mr. B threatened to pull up on a woman in south Philly, (something yall let slide) and he was getting very angry talking mad reckless for some one with so much to lose and so much info out there

Mr. B needed to realize he was talking to the wrong one and he did because he shut the fuck up after that, no more fake tough talk

You niggas have this habit of pretending to miss the point to keep threads going, so i get it but the point was never about what I was going to do and yall know that.. it was about that Mr B shouldn't be so reckless on the Internet after exposing himself.. but yall already knew that lol

Ok great didnt see or maybe i just missed all that. Now if all that happened let his job take care of that if they are interested/looking/ or thinks he is a menace.
You cant say the point was never about what i was going to do and yall know that. Nigga we dont know you or him(just what yall post isnt enough to know yall good or bad)
Your words were "doxxing is about talking out racist CAC" but then threatened to use that same method to take down a black men

Ok great didnt see or maybe i just missed all that. Now if all that happened let his job take care of that if they are interested/looking/ or thinks he is a menace.
You cant say the point was never about what i was going to do and yall know that. Nigga we dont know you or him(just what yall post isnt enough to know yall good or bad)
Your words were "doxxing is about talking out racist CAC" but then threatened to use that same method to take down a black men
Bender i was telling him what im capable of, ask maga

Tell me why my hypotheticals are more important than him threatening to pull up on a woman in the same city he lives in.. why do you niggas ignore that?

:cont:

Back