Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

nobody said shit about democrats. I have never in my entire life seen a nigga dick
bite DEMS this much from 17171881819 miles away

how is your home doing? who is your “leadership” body ?? im sure there is something else you can focus on in your country besides “well actually”-ing me to death about my senile ass president every fucking day

imagine being 35+ championing political figures
???? anti-Black politicians at that.

nah imagine being 35+ never living in the united states and telling Black americans they should shut up and be ok with a segregationist and corrupt D.A as president!!

matter of fact i get it now, YOU TOO ARE ANOTHER SAMBO ASS NIGGA WITH CHAPPED LIPS LIKE MISTER PEE

View attachment 650597

you and your joe biden fanny pack can go straight to hell

youre annoying asf
Cellar reps 2 countries that AREN'T America

Niggas should organize/promote a ABW charity boxing match - bruh clearly ready to squab bout niggas playin wit his name...

...give it a couple months for niggas to train/get in shape, spectators to buy they tickets and make travel plans, and one a y’all too print the t-shirts up...

...they can throw hands and get it out, and some Black kids can come up off it from whatever charity/Rec center/scholarship fund niggas wanna donate to.

But all this typin shit lame - the nigga said “see me” so it ain’t shit else to type about...
People can go straight to streetbeefs all you gotta do is show up no elzo taking the money and buying a fur for his dog no fyre festival fights just glove up

im curious to know where.

nigga has been riding dem coattails for years
He's a Caribbean immigrant, his folk fled to England now he's an expert on what's best for black Americans

Cellar doors rhetoric in particular says "shut up and bow down to the nicer white people, because the alternative is the meaner white people"

That's the only message he has ever conveyed on this forum

He's a Caribbean immigrant to his folk fled to England now he's an expert on what's best for Americas

Cellar doors rhetoric in particular says "shut up and bow down to the nicer white people, because the alternative is the meaner white people"

wow how embarrassing

He's a Caribbean immigrant, his folk fled to England now he's an expert on what's best for black Americans

Uh. No one said "bow down" to white ppl.

There are only 2 teams in the game.

But this isnt my fight.

Uh. No one said "bow down" to white ppl.

There are only 2 teams in the game.

But this isnt my fight.
Nah bruh, that is what he's saying

Democrats are anti black also so supporting them would be bowing down if you know they're not here to help you

From his view, black people have to cling to white people regardless so it might as well be the friendlier ones

He's deep fried

nobody said shit about democrats. I have never in my entire life seen a nigga dick
bite DEMS this much from 17171881819 miles away

how is your home doing? who is your “leadership” body ?? im sure there is something else you can focus on in your country besides “well actually”-ing me to death about my senile ass president every fucking day

imagine being 35+ championing political figures
???? anti-Black politicians at that.

nah imagine being 35+ never living in the united states and telling Black americans they should shut up and be ok with a segregationist and corrupt D.A as president!!

matter of fact i get it now, YOU TOO ARE ANOTHER SAMBO ASS NIGGA WITH CHAPPED LIPS LIKE MISTER PEE

View attachment 650597

you and your joe biden fanny pack can go straight to hell

youre annoying asf

Lmao everyday empress is it impossible for you to post without hyperbole?

Sambo *yawn*

That this is the way you choose to understand the obvious deficiencies in the electoral system is the problem King its dumb AF

Back