Welcome To aBlackWeb

Psycho Sid Vicious Passes Away

Man I forgot all about this

Lmaooo I've never seen the 2nd one. Hilarious shit.

Between this and the video where Sid is getting interviewed by JR and mid promo stops and says can he start over and JR is like "buddy this is live"!"

Lmaooo I've never seen the 2nd one. Hilarious shit.

Between this and the video where Sid is getting interviewed by JR and mid promo stops and says can he start over and JR is like "buddy this is live"!"

The 2nd one is hilarious because Goldberg was supposed to be parked there, so Sid put in a hit on his car in spot 22 but Goldberg’s car wasn’t in 22, it was his car instead. I forget if it was Goldberg that pulled the switcharoo but yeah.. lol

Today, Sid’s youngest son Gunnar posted a message to Facebook thanking everyone for their “uplifting words and love.” Gunnar shared that his father had been diagnosed with stage 4 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in April 2021 but chose to keep his battle with cancer private. Sid also battled heart issues that he was diagnosed with in 2016.

Gunnar wrote:

• He was known as Psycho Sid Vicious to the world, but to our family, he was simply ‘Popper,’ the beloved grandfather.
  • Sid was diagnosed with congestive heart failure in 2016 and atrial fibrillation (better known as AFIB) around the same time. He was also given a pacemaker. In April 2021, he was diagnosed with stage 4 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, which was linked to roundup weed killer.
  • Although he never told anyone about his fight against cancer, Sid lived his life to the fullest, attending the gym, boxing classes, making appearances for his fans, and of course t-ball games for the kids. He passed away peacefully in his bed, leaving behind a legacy of strength and determination. I’ve never met anyone with a fraction of the strength as my father he truly was one of a kind.
  • Thanks everyone for the uplifting words and love we definitely feel it we have received thousands of messages and are grateful for everyone of them. I don’t have time to reply but I have read them all thank you thank you thank you!
  • Signed, Gunnar Eudy

Today, Sid’s youngest son Gunnar posted a message to Facebook thanking everyone for their “uplifting words and love.” Gunnar shared that his father had been diagnosed with stage 4 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in April 2021 but chose to keep his battle with cancer private. Sid also battled heart issues that he was diagnosed with in 2016.

Gunnar wrote:

• He was known as Psycho Sid Vicious to the world, but to our family, he was simply ‘Popper,’ the beloved grandfather.
  • Sid was diagnosed with congestive heart failure in 2016 and atrial fibrillation (better known as AFIB) around the same time. He was also given a pacemaker. In April 2021, he was diagnosed with stage 4 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, which was linked to roundup weed killer.
  • Although he never told anyone about his fight against cancer, Sid lived his life to the fullest, attending the gym, boxing classes, making appearances for his fans, and of course t-ball games for the kids. He passed away peacefully in his bed, leaving behind a legacy of strength and determination. I’ve never met anyone with a fraction of the strength as my father he truly was one of a kind.
  • Thanks everyone for the uplifting words and love we definitely feel it we have received thousands of messages and are grateful for everyone of them. I don’t have time to reply but I have read them all thank you thank you thank you!
  • Signed, Gunnar Eudy
HHH should reach out to Sid's family with a decent financial donation to help with the funeral costs at the very least.

It's still WWF to me dammit

I remember when Sid still got more cheers than Hogan after they made him the heel in their feud in WWF. Definitely one of the best to ever perform. RIP

Back