Welcome To aBlackWeb

Protests Over Memphis Black Man’s Death Escalate, Leaving 24 Police Officers Wounded

Niga im not looking up old threads on a site i wasnt even on. My opinion shouldnt rven matter to you. Yet here you are lol

Good job making it painfully obvious how personal all this is for you.

Wont even fact check, just yelling like a scorned bitch.
Bwahahahahaha

It's reaaaal comfy in your brain lotta leg room.

Good job making it painfully obvious how personal all this is for you.

Wont even fact check, just yelling like a scorned bitch.
Bwahahahahaha

It's reaaaal comfy in your brain lotta leg room.

Lol you the one that brought up old posts on.another site if younwant me to view them than pist them and tag me. Otherwise just blah blah blah

Lol you the one that brought up old posts on.another site if younwant me to view them than pist them and tag me. Otherwise just blah blah blah

Credibility dont work like that.

The burden of proof aint on me.

You'd know this if you removed yourself from the beauty salon eer now and then.

I been said its not the only way. Didnt say it did not matter. You in the other hand make it seem like money is going to solve everything
the reason we are where we are is because of the limited resources allowed into our community.
the protests and other shit is because we are asking for resources or for a chance to get resources.

if we had our own resources.....then what?
if we still work for them ....then they can control the limit of resources we can obtain. am i right?
but if we work within our our community, support our own businesses.......why would we need outside resources?

we would have all we need within.

money and control of resources is the start of freedom and the beginning of the end of white supremacy over us.

do you get it now?

so now they saying that the dudes father is asking the disciples to go after the cops.

this is what is being defended? the dad puts this out about his kid?

i see what imma have to do.

Back