Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proof Positive: Affirmations, Quotes and Words of Encouragement

Listen to your feelings. If you are not happy, adjust your frequency by adjusting your thoughts.

Screenshot_20170221-073137.jpg

16906229_1275432965866552_982449485214908416_n.jpg

Meditation has changed my life, my view on life and the way I live it. Screenshot_20170223-074733.jpg

July 7 changed my life. I hit rock bottom and completely felt lost for the first time. I had people in my corner telling me everything will be all right and checking up on me. Even had friends from afar giving me encouragement trying to change my thought process thankfully. Even though I was and will Always be grateful for them and their words and actions BUT that didn't matter to be honest. The reason why.......I HAD TO LOOK AT MYSELF in the mirror and really look at what I have and don't have and be grateful for every loss and win I went through.

It took from July to Jan going up and down with my emotions and struggling mentally physically and financially. To see every day you have to wake up and be thankful for what you have and by that I mean everything because you could get a call, email or anything that could change your life at the drop of a dime.

I said all that to say this.............

You're born, you take your first breath, you hopefully get to know what love is and get to experience your family. Please be thankful and grateful for every second of breath you take.

Be blessed..

Change the way you think about money. There is no limit to what you can create when the TRUE belief is in your ability to do so.

Screenshot_20170224-105238.jpg

Back