Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proof Positive: Affirmations, Quotes and Words of Encouragement

Last night, for some reason, I had a random moment. I’m laying in bed, and out of no where I had this thought. All of these things that people I know tell me about me, that are good but also some of the reason I have friction with others. So I had trouble identifying with them.

I actual felt for a moment what they must feel like all the time. For them so say to me, you are so brave, you are so confident, you have a presence, you are this and you are that. That they admire for it. I for a moment felt how afraid they are, insecure, lonely, lost,.. to believe that I personify those things to them

I felt that shit.

And it terrified me that people feel that shit. The lessons of the past gave me strengths so inherent that I found it hard to acknowledge, until I felt what it would feel like to not have em.

Last night, for some reason, I had a random moment. I’m laying in bed, and out of no where I had this thought. All of these things that people I know tell me about me, that are good but also some of the reason I have friction with others. So I had trouble identifying with them.

I actual felt for a moment what they must feel like all the time. For them so say to me, you are so brave, you are so confident, you have a presence, you are this and you are that. That they admire for it. I for a moment felt how afraid they are, insecure, lonely, lost,.. to believe that I personify those things to them

I felt that shit.

And it terrified me that people feel that shit. The lessons of the past gave me strengths so inherent that I found it hard to acknowledge, until I felt what it would feel like to not have em.
IMG_9814.jpeg

I felt that shit.

I can name a few examples from today alone to relate to everything you said. Trust me I feel ya.

Back