Prominent Actor Taraji P. Henson breaks out crying mid interview when discussing her financial situation and pay she receives as an accomplished actor

Ahh let’s see between now and hustle and flow 18 years ago…

Proud mary
Coffee and Kareem
What men want
Acrimony
Hidden figures
No good deed
Think like a man too
Think like a man
The karate kid
Hurricane season
I can do bad all by myself
The family that preys

IMG_6882.gif

How many good movies has she done where she’s a lead?

Is she a star actress or is she just recognizable from baby boy and hustle and flow and a common music video and is kinda mid?

Lol oh yeah yall loved her in that shitstain of a movie smokin aces when George bush was still in office

They should get paid more though.

Although idk for sure because idk how much they getting paid but I’m not gonna sit here and act like TPH is great

• Wack
Reactions: Royal
dunno if this is the same press run but

Oh.. yeah that’s great for her because I was about to say how did she not springboard from empire to not much of note outside of hidden figures?

Might have to fire the new team too

Ahh let’s see between now and hustle and flow 18 years ago…

Proud mary
Coffee and Kareem
What men want
Acrimony
Hidden figures
No good deed
Think like a man too
Think like a man
The karate kid
Hurricane season
I can do bad all by myself
The family that preys

View attachment 1234417
I've never heard of some of these and haven't watched the others

Taraji's resume is good enough to where she should be getting M's per movie role and at least 750k an episode for Empire alone

Whether her team can't manage or hollywood jerked her is something she gonna have to prove with more than tears tho
She's been nominated for the Oscar, the Emmy and won a Golden Globe. She shouldn't have to fight that hard for appropriate pay at this point in her career.

Taraji's resume is good enough to where she should be getting M's per movie role and at least 750k an episode for Empire alone

Whether her team can't manage or hollywood jerked her is something she gonna have to prove with more than tears tho
Baby Boy and that Cookie show, what else is on her resume that you go crazy over?

How many good movies has she done where she’s a lead?

Is she a star actress or is she just recognizable from baby boy and hustle and flow and a common music video and is kinda mid?

Lol oh yeah yall loved her in that shitstain of a movie smokin aces when George bush was still in office
When she was cookie