Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Pro Tennis Player Peng Shaui Recants Sexual Assault Claim

Imma need more details.

What was said?

Did you see what they did to the MMA fighter who was exposing fake Kung-fu masters.

I wouldn't wanna deal with that hell either.

One rule is dont make the country look bad. It was ignorable until the Diplomatic boycotts started.

China pulled this shit straight outta the old Soviet playbook.

This is still a communist country. You don't make The Party look bad otherwise there WILL be repercussions.

Did you see what they did to the MMA fighter who was exposing fake Kung-fu masters.

I wouldn't wanna deal with that hell either.

One rule is dont make the country look bad. It was ignorable until the Diplomatic boycotts started.

Nah, what happened? I seen dude's videos but I hadn't heard about anything happening to him.

Nah, what happened? I seen dude's videos but I hadn't heard about anything happening to him.

Because of the social credit system, he isnt allowed to work, he can't travel and he is shunned. He only lives through donations from outside china.

Xu Xiaodong is the name.

Because of the social credit system, he isnt allowed to work, he can't travel and he is shunned. He only lives through donations from outside china.

Xu Xiaodong is the name.

That's crazy. They did all that rather than just put some money behind building up promising Chinese MMArtists.

Back