• Mega Yacht

• Private Jet

Results are only viewable after voting.
A Jet cant just sit out at sea. Also get a sailing yacht just to be safe

large-3ff99957fae9914fd5cd942d9cdf5e83.jpg

large-c33adda121be81c273508c65fa19d2fb.jpeg

• Goat
Reactions: King Freeman
fuel , storage fees, crew salary and access all come into the decision.

not an easy decision for so many reasons.

Yeah I think a Private Jet is more expensive in that regard.

Also, you only enjoy being in a Private Jet for a few hours. Then you land and you have to pay for parking. Everywhere you go take a few hours, then you'd spend a few days/weeks where you are and fly back home where you're just paying more storage fees.

With a yaught you can sail/float out in sea and it doesn't cost anything (except a few dollars on gas). I'd like to think you could float out 10 miles from the shore with your crew and stay out at sea for a month chillin, listening to music, drinking, smoking, and fucking. A months worth of food for, say, 10 people isn't that expensive. Gimmie a couple of pounds of weed, two kegs, two cases of hard liquor, two cases of wine, and me and my team are chillin out at sea for a month.

Yacht easily. Like folks have said already you could actually live off that thing.

Those mega yachts usually contain smaller boats on it as well.. jet skis etc.

You got a desalinator on that bitch and you could live out on the water for a while since it can turn salt water into fresh drinkable water.

You can fish for food. Solar panels for some power along with sails in case you have issues getting fuel.

In terms of sustainability... I'm going with the yacht

Yeah I think a Private Jet is more expensive in that regard.

Also, you only enjoy being in a Private Jet for a few hours. Then you land and you have to pay for parking. Everywhere you go take a few hours, then you'd spend a few days/weeks where you are and fly back home where you're just paying more storage fees.

With a yaught you can sail/float out in sea and it doesn't cost anything (except a few dollars on gas). I'd like to think you could float out 10 miles from the shore with your crew and stay out at sea for a month chillin, listening to music, drinking, smoking, and fucking. A months worth of food for, say, 10 people isn't that expensive. Gimmie a couple of pounds of weed, two kegs, two cases of hard liquor, two cases of wine, and me and my team are chillin out at sea for a month.

LMAO this nigga said "a few dollars"

You fueling up a yacht not a gotdamn Fiat

Well if you can afford a yacht you should be able to afford $500 on gas, which is what a rich person would consider, "a few dollars".

$500.......:smh:

Gas prices may be decreasing on land, but it's a completely different story on the open water. A 71-meter yacht using 500 liters of diesel few per hour, which brings the annual gas costs to around $400,000.

$500.......:smh:

Gas prices may be decreasing on land, but it's a completely different story on the open water. A 71-meter yacht using 500 liters of diesel few per hour, which brings the annual gas costs to around $400,000.

Well if you have enough money to buy a 71 foot yacht, you be a fool to not calculate the cost of gas.

Also, the yacht is using 500 liters/hour while in motion, but what if you're just sitting still 10 miles away from the shore? How much fuel does it use when it's not in motion?

Well if you have enough money to buy a 71 foot yacht, you be a fool to not calculate the cost of gas.

Also, the yacht is using 500 liters/hour while in motion, but what if you're just sitting still 10 miles away from the shore? How much fuel does it use when it's not in motion?

Unless you plan to just ride 10 miles into the Ocean and sit dead in the water. It burns fuel to run other components on the yacht as well.

giphy.gif

This seems more like comparing a mobile place to live, to a mode of transportation.

I used to work at an small airport. I would see rich to middle class people hopping out of chartered aircraft all day. Owning a private jet doesn't seem as useful. Chartering flights can be as cheap or expensive (if you can afford a yacht) as you want; so I don't think it's that hard of decision choosing a mobile water home.

If you're really about that life your yacht might have a helipad.

for you boat people...you need to be close to water.

a jet you just need a few hundred feet to get outta dodge