Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Prison Brawl: long-hair Mexican has everybody running

LUCIEN

I hate getting punched in the head
Watch this on mute, there is so much crazy shit going on in the clip. Peep the guy at the back just standing with his arms crossed. The way the guy drops when he gets tazered. It's a stone jungle in there

Last edited:
Long hair who got everyone runnin is bleedin real bad from his back.

He musta got stabbed.

Peep bald guy who runs up the stairs in the begining. He grabbed somethin or stashed somethin

Watch this on mute, there is so much crazy shit going on in the clip. Peep the guy at the back just standing with his arms crossed. The way the guy drops when he gets tazered. It's a stone jungle in there

lmaoooooo whats up with the background music? I could barely pay attention with that weak ass noise playing

LMAO that song got me so weak.

ppl are fighting, getting stabbed up and they got city high playing in the background

“what would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor because hes hungry”
ass music

Is that shit real? How that dude got all those people running from him like that? He must be the truth with those hands.

He could be connected. You can find yourself in some serious shit if you raise your hands on a connected dude. Prison politics ain't no joke.

But stabbing him in the back is cool though?
I'm talkin bout the ones that ran scared. The one that stabbed him prolly did it on orders. The other dudes prolly ain't connected with a strong enough click to be getting involved. I'm just speculating tho. I wasn't there.

“what would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor because hes hungry”
yo, i remember when we was in philly and we promoted a show for them to perform at a club...

and i was backstage looking confused as shit.... niggaz was asking me what was wrong...

i was like

"when i hear these lyrics...i don't think this is something we should be shaking our asees to"

Is that shit real? How that dude got all those people running from him like that? He must be the truth with those hands.

I'm talkin bout the ones that ran scared. The one that stabbed him prolly did it on orders. The other dudes prolly ain't connected with a strong enough click to be getting involved. I'm just speculating tho. I wasn't there.

nah they just looked young af....even in public they fight like that.....just running back and forth trying to land a couple knuckles and run some more

they already know them older jail house niggas aint gone play with em if they can grab em......you guaranteed sleep or worse

I did see a couple of the black guys kinda wave him off tho....I dont think they actually had anything to do with it, just happened to be over there

yo, i remember when we was in philly and we promoted a show for them to perform at a club...

and i was backstage looking confused as shit.... niggaz was asking me what was wrong...

i was like

"when i hear these lyrics...i don't think this is something we should be shaking our asees to"

dawg... when that Kirk Franklin joint "Stomp" came out we were saying the same shit about it. DJ's were playing it up in the clubs and cats was feelin awkward about grinding and freak dancing to a Jesus song.

Back