Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prince Harry and Meghan Announce They're Stepping Down From Their Royal Family Senior Duties

She's about to get it worse than Yoko Ono when the Beatles broke up.

They said fuck this corny-ass "royal" shit. I can respect it.

jqHGWkY_d.jpg

These people are literally complaining about the "hardships" of being part of the Royal Family.

View attachment 212282

Unbelievable.

Hope the British Media goes in on them more than they already do.

oh you’re one of those guys the type who can’t fathom why money and fame can’t make somebody happy. They took Diana out they might take her out too

These people are literally complaining about the "hardships" of being part of the Royal Family.

View attachment 212282

Unbelievable.

Hope the British Media goes in on them more than they already do.

His moms literally got run down because of that shit and clearly he still dealing with it. Now he's married with a kid and he doesn't want his son to ever go through that so he's saying fuck it. Let me step back and worry about what's important.

Commendable if anything. A lot of dudes wouldn't have the heart.

oh you’re one of those guys the type who can’t fathom why money and fame can’t make somebody happy.

Nah.

I'm the type whose aware enough to realize how deeply rooted someone has to be in privilege to think that being part of the Royal Family is a hardship.

Basically, in the grand scheme of things...............these aren't problems in the truest sense of the word.

Just first world problems.

Last edited:
I don't think you realize the true meaning of First World problems.

i do it mean minuscule problems such as running out of cream for coffee vs not having enough money for food.
But either way idk why it’s wrong for a black person not to be ok with all sorts of mental abuse because of money.

you want to be the only black person somewhere for the rest of your life? Look at @DOS_patos and how it’s impacted him.

Nah.

I'm the type whose aware enough to realize how deeply rooted someone has to in privilege to think that being part of the Royal Family is a hardship.

Basically, in the grand scheme of things...............these aren't problems in the truest sense of the word.

Just first world problems.
They did not say there were hardships, but something is going on for Harry to feel this is the right move. They did kill his mother.

Last edited:
They have no power and it's really only about symbolism than anything. Parliament doesnt give a fuck about the Queen and has been making laws without her for decades.

Niggas just saying anything again.

Do your research. She could literally have their prime minister ousted tonight and a nigga of her choice put in by the morning.
She can declare war if she wanted.

She just doesn't choose to move like that for conflict sake. If it was a king instead of a queen trust he'd probably have his foot on niggas necks all the time.

They choose not to rock the boat.

Them white British people like the monarchy but do average people really ready to die for them? Like could they really declare a war and force it?

i do it mean minuscule problems such as running out of cream for coffee vs not having enough money for food.
But either way idk why it’s wrong for a black person not to be ok with all sorts of mental abuse because of money.

you want to be the only black person somewhere for the rest of your life? Look at @DOS_patos and how it’s impacted him.
Before I respond......what you mean by this?

You mean kill them like they did Diana?

Technically................"they"................didn't kill her.

She was involved in a high speed car chase trying to avoid the paparazzi.

Think about that for a minute.

A high speed car chase...........................TO AVOID THE PAPARAZZI.

I mean, what did she think the paparazzi were gonna do to her that they hadn't done multiple times already?

Take her picture?

Back