Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Primal (Season 2)

GOAT

🐐
1708228068436.png

"A caveman at the dawn of evolution and a dinosaur on the brink of extinction are bonded by tragedy. This unlikely friendship becomes the only hope of survival in a violent, primordial world."

I jus discovered this show the other day. Not really into animation but this dope. There is no speaking at all in the show i think thats why i like it better. Eps kinda short at 20mins too so they dont drag.

Great show. Check it.

Season 2 jus started im about to check that out today.

a_primal_evolution_talking_to_cartoon_legend_genndy_tartakovsky_2.0.jpg

"A caveman at the dawn of evolution and a dinosaur on the brink of extinction are bonded by tragedy. This unlikely friendship becomes the only hope of survival in a violent, primordial world."

I jus discovered this show the other day. Not really into animation but this dope. There is no speaking at all in the show i think thats why i like it better. Eps kinda short at 20mins too so they dont drag.

Great show. Check it.

Season 2 jus started im about to check that out today.
You are right, this show is really dope! Binged up until the latest episode. It didn’t grab me at first, but about halfway through episode 2 or 3 I was hooked. Their adventures are dope and their bond is even more dope. A lot of badass action sequences.

This an obvious observation but dude really is a whole nother species. All these new people in season 2 are homosapien

This an obvious observation but dude really is a whole nother species. All these new people in season 2 are homosapien
Thats part of the reason i like the show

It explores that time when there were different types humans. Once upon a time it really was like that.... minus the dinosaurs.

But even without 🦕 there were still giant creatures that co-existed w humans

This kinda like a bad ass croods. Or an R rated Flintstones

Yeah he’s almost the last of a dying breed, him and the dinosaur. That’s why they all got shook in the latest episode when the dinosaur showed up.

Ion know

I think that was the weakest episode yet.

Villan looked exactly like Killer Croc from batman animated series

Yeah, I have been watching since the debut of season 1. It is the same person who created samurai jack.

This is really a adult swim show but they put it on hbo max, next day, since they have a partnership with cartoon network

Back