Where do you rank this in the franchise?
i can’t rank it because I didn’t see Requiem or Predators (I don’t care too much for the franchise) but if I can assume those movies are worse than this one this is probably the 2nd best

i can’t rank it because I didn’t see Requiem or Predators (I don’t care too much for the franchise) but if I can assume those movies are worse than this one this is probably the 2nd best
Was really good as a Pred movie. Requim if you watch look at the uncut version

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
Those movies are pretty good also the only bad predator movie was the one with Keegan Michael key. Pure garbage water

Those movies are pretty good also the only bad predator movie was the one with Keegan Michael key. Pure garbage water

I was very late to the predator franchise so when I went to binge-watch the series I looked online for order etc, there was a unanimous acceptance that the predator movie where the guy has a son and he wears the predator mask was t-rash! 🤣

Reactions: AP2.5
I was very late to the predator franchise so when I went to binge-watch the series I looked online for order etc, there was a unanimous acceptance that the predator movie where the guy has a son and he wears the predator mask was t-rash! 🤣

I dont even remember which one this was. Requiem?