Welcome To aBlackWeb

President Trump signs revised executive order on travel ban---banning 6 Muslim countries

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
"President Donald Trump signed a new executive order Monday temporarily barring travel from six Muslim-majority countries.
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway told Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” Monday morning that Trump’s latest executive order will have key differences from his previous one.
Trump’s last executive order, signed in January, sparked protests, lawsuits and confusion at airports nationwide. It was later blocked by a federal judge in Seattle.

The differences are, according to Conway:

-The new executive order will have an effective date of March 16. The last order had an immediate impact.
-The language in the new executive order will clarify that legal, permanent residents of the U.S. are excluded from the travel ban.
-Iraq will no longer be included in the list of countries from which travel is banned.
-Syrian refugees will be treated the same as other refugees.

“I think people will see six or seven major points about this executive order that do clarify who is covered,” Conway said.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Monday morning during a news conference that the revised order is a “vital measure for strengthening our national security.”

“It is our president’s solemn duty to protect the American people,” Tillerson said.
Conway said that the removal of Iraq from the travel ban is “based on their enhanced screening and reporting measures.”
Tillerson called Iraq an “important ally in the fight to defeat ISIS.”
Iraqi spokesman Saad al-Hadithi praised the removal of Iraq from the travel ban and said it sends a “positive message” for the relationship and “partnership” between the two countries, according to The Associated Press.
The original travel ban barred those entering the U.S. from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen for 90 days. Syrian refugees were indefinitely barred from entering the country.

The new order suspends the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program for 120 days.
According to CNN, the White House worked for several weeks with the Justice Department, Department of Homeland Security and congressional leaders on the new order.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions stressed Monday that the revised order — like the first one, he said – is “lawful.” -The Blaze.com

988558_277609182672722_983173832669853692_n.jpg

President Trump can suck my dick (if I had one). This version of the ban still targets Muslims, still inspires terrorism, still violates our founding principles.....and oh, its still ILLEGAL.

The problem is he again using magic tricks on people. We are paying attention to the Muslim ban and Mexico while he is not so subtly deporting people back to Africa and the Caribbean without anyone mentioning it. Also, other South American countries. He is truely the worst type of person. People think by fight the travel ban they are winning but people have lived here for a long time without committing crimes and they are just being sent back. I want to see how many illegal Russians get sent back. Not a single ICE raid in Jewish communities.

The problem is he again using magic tricks on people. We are paying attention to the Muslim ban and Mexico while he is not so subtly deporting people back to Africa and the Caribbean without anyone mentioning it. Also, other South American countries. He is truely the worst type of person. People think by fight the travel ban they are winning but people have lived here for a long time without committing crimes and they are just being sent back. I want to see how many illegal Russians get sent back. Not a single ICE raid in Jewish communities.

This is spot on!

I'm sure a federal judge will have this ban lifted as well.

How come the 6 countries weren't listed?

While people were paying attention to the travel ban Republicans passed some bills that will prolly have this country looking like that badlands TV show in 30 yrs

Terrorism is such a joke to me. I mean yeah, sure there are extremist groups but they're only here because of western influence.

America is mad at terrorism and wants to "eradicate it" but we fund terrorism on all fronts and systematically foster it.

Irag, Syria, Libya, Iran, Yemen are all caught up in the US jerk- circle of terrorism
.... bomb a country, funnel weapons into the region, then bomb it again.

Smh.

Terrorism is such a joke to me. I mean yeah, sure there are extremist groups but they're only here because of western influence.

America is mad at terrorism and wants to "eradicate it" but we fund terrorism on all fronts and systematically foster it.

Irag, Syria, Libya, Iran, Yemen are all caught up in the US jerk- circle of terrorism
.... bomb a country, funnel weapons into the region, then bomb it again.

Smh.
Its a joke because we have a higher chance of being killed by some crazy ass white boy that decides to shoot up a mall/movie theater/concert/school than some terrorist pissed off at america

Of course he is. That's what he's there for.

lol I’m not voting because it don’t matter.... they are tracking to become a minority told y’all on the IC a while ago we bout to see some real bs....the pond is getting smaller and fishes are panicking

Back