Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

the problem is these same idiots go back into the communities and spread it even more... so yeah let them get it but no at the same time because it puts everyone else at risk...

It’s been almost a year now. Most of these people going to the rally’s aren’t adhering to the guidelines outside of em probably. That and most of their communities have that same mindset. So fuck it. Let em fuck around and catch it. I’m not gonna beg people to use common sense. My family & the ones I care about are... that’s what matters to me.

As the Times reported on Saturday:

In several phone calls last weekend from the presidential suite at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Mr. Trump shared an idea he was considering: When he left the hospital, he wanted to appear frail at first when people saw him, according to people with knowledge of the conversations. But underneath his button-down dress shirt, he would wear a Superman T-shirt, which he would reveal as a symbol of strength when he ripped open the top layer. He ultimately did not go ahead with the stunt.

Back