Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

I don't believe that there's anything specifically in the books but in my personal opinion it should be seen the same way as people knowingly spreading HIV and STD's.

few yrs ago when I was in court, this dude took a deal & plead guilty to criminal exposure to hiv/aids

got like 6 months probation.. unsupervised lol

SMH

In a nutshell, the orange turd is calling for the arrest of Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

That’s what I’m talking about...

This is the same peckerwood who dumb-ass Biden and bitch-ass Obama were both sending well-wishes to the other day.

I swear, Michelle Obama wears the pants in the Obama household.

You don’t see her trying to play nice with #45.

She shoulda been president.

...what if that fly of Pence's head ends up being a superspreader?

it will legit be a theory they float around.. bet that fly turns into a “drone fly” sent in by the left/China to expose Pence so that Pelosi can step in...

SMH

In a nutshell, the orange turd is calling for the arrest of Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

That’s what I’m talking about...

This is the same peckerwood who dumb-ass Biden and bitch-ass Obama were both sending well-wishes to the other day.

I swear, Michelle Obama wears the pants in the Obama household.

You don’t see her trying to play nice with #45.

She shoulda been president.

Will watch after the gm...im actually surprised it took him so long to openly call for the arrest of Hillary, bill n Obama.

Shit, im willing to bet he already, numerous times personally told barr to arrest all of them. But barr wouldn't do it. Not cuz he doesn't want to, cuz there is no evidence.

Imagine a sitting us president having his challenger n predecessor arrested a month b4 the election. smh wtf

Last edited:
Back