Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

President Trump traveled with

Melania
Rep Jim Jordan
Alice Marie Johnson (The blk lady he pardoned)
Robert OBrien
Rudy Giuliani
Mark Medows
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
Donald Trump Jr
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Eric Trump
Lara Trump
Tiffany Trump
Derek lyons
Bill Stepien
Jason Miller
Kayleigh Mcenany
Gaby Hurt
Dan Scavino
Stephen Miller

Sux to see that blk lady get caught up in this...

But if 3/4 of this trump click gets it. I will be fuckin ecstatic

Fuck off bro. We not doing that turn the other cheek shit on this one.

not asking anyone to share my feelings... I’m just saying, it’s a weird situation for me... I legit wished for him to get it to teach him a lesson... it’s why I said it’s unpopular... I’m drained on the hate tbh... my thoughts, heart have changed... while I dislike him and will not support him, I also don’t wish bad to happen to him or others I disagree with or dislike... that’s all...

not asking anyone to share my feelings... I’m just saying, it’s a weird situation for me... I legit wished for him to get it to teach him a lesson... it’s why I said it’s unpopular... I’m drained on the hate tbh... my thoughts, heart have changed... while I dislike him and will not support him, I also don’t wish bad to happen to him or others I disagree with or dislike... that’s all...

Leave.

President Trump traveled with

Melania
Rep Jim Jordan
Alice Marie Johnson (The blk lady he pardoned)
Robert OBrien
Rudy Giuliani
Mark Medows
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
Donald Trump Jr
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Eric Trump
Lara Trump
Tiffany Trump
Derek lyons
Bill Stepien
Jason Miller
Kayleigh Mcenany
Gaby Hurt
Dan Scavino
Stephen Miller

Damn...why couldn't Bitch McConnell and Sassy Graham be wit that travel group

A week ago he said only old people and people with prior health problems get the virus.
Look at Joe wearing a mask all the time....i take Hydroxychloroquine and im doing great.....you dont need a mask
You see how arrogance,RECKLESSNESS and pigheadedness comes back to you big time!!

why do ppl say we will get thru this together? if u have covid you’re on your own... there’s nothing together can do

Honestly Vibe is correct.

My s/o caught it and ended up in the hospital. She said she had to go thru that whole ordeal herself. No one can visit you. Said it was touch & go. Fortunately she made it thru. But hearing her describe it...yeah I aint playin wit this shyt.

Back