Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

I’m 100% with this.

He don’t have it

I don't know if it is a hoax, but if they wanted to downplay COVID to his base and people on the fence. The perfect way to do it would be to fake him having it and then have him go out there saying it's nothing major speaking from experience. I definitely would not put that past him and his team.

I don't know if it is a hoax, but if they wanted to downplay COVID to his base and people on the fence. The perfect way to do it would be to fake him having it and then have him go out there saying it's nothing major speaking from experience. I definitely would not put that past him and his team.

Isn't the scenario you described a "hoax"?

On the flipside, catching the rona is a huge L.

Mans whole campaign been based around the fact that the pandemic is almost over, and to get it and be sidelined for 2 weeks is gonna make the news cycle focus on how bad he failed.

If his situation turns and he has to make an ICU visit too? Itll be over.
Naw they been past that hoax shit that was the 1st quarter we in overtime now

Yall gotta chill with the hoax.

Think about who this dude is.

He will lose the election before faking something that shows weakness.

No way Trump fakes something like this.

He rather go down as the strong macho man than win as a weak mfer who caught the rona.

Not to mention, Trump cant keep this under wraps to save his life. If its a hoax, we all will know in a day or two.

If it was any other person, I could see them faking it.

Trump though? Dude almost pulled his dick out on national tv when someone said he had small hands. Nh. I dont see this being a hoax.

Even though I dont think this is fake, I can see how this will benefit Trump.

All trump has to do is fake some compassion and talk about how this changed him.

Americans are dumb as fuck and millions are still on the fence hoping that trump just changed a bit so they could vote for him.

Isn't the scenario you described a "hoax"?

lol Yes, I'm saying I don't know if it is a hoax, but if it is one, it would be perfect for them.

It genius.

it plays right into what he been saying.

Exactly.

The crazy thing is if he had it and died from it, that would be huge, probably one of the biggest things to happen in this country for decades. Not only would we get rid of the dictator wannabe and dead all this talk about Civil War after the election, but the Republicans would be fucked because all of them would have to eat crow for what they've done and said with respect to this disease.

honestly

it's kinda scary seein his cult members.. I mean supporters say he never called it a hoax

these next few wks will be very interesting

Back