Welcome To aBlackWeb

Predictable things an ABW poster will do

Dwayne/dianthrope gonna come out the woodwork if you say the word trans

If someone is talking to inori, me, AP, or Chicity, Chitown B is gonna interject himself into the convo and choose from one of the 6 comments he has in his rotation

if it’s a thread about a hypothetical scenario or just a piece of news, Du gonna tell a 4 paragraph story loosely pertaining to the subject

If there is any name to be dropped, Elzo is gonna drop it

If there is any event in town, Elzo is gonna say “he might pull up”

If any former poster gets brought up, Elzo is gonna tell you he talked to them a lil while back

If someone is talking to inori, me, AP, or Chicity, Chitown B is gonna interject himself into the convo and choose from one of the 6 comments he has in his rotation

if it’s a thread about a hypothetical scenario or just a piece of news, Du gonna tell a 4 paragraph story loosely pertaining to the subject

If any former poster gets brought up, Elzo is gonna tell you he talked to them a lil while back
🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂

Look at you trying to put your name with the important posters, nice try nigga. It's you always running to get my attention

My nigga Elzo do be name dropping though

If there’s talk about food being made Niggas gonna have the same back and forth over the burnt cookies from tonydubbz that he made like 3 years ago

Back