Welcome To aBlackWeb

PPM Thread: 2024 & More Whores

This might be the hardest fall off ever. Didn't she leave the game and become a nurse? I know that's what Liza Del Sierra did.
eh to be fair I feel like Remy made her money off of being cute and having a nice (but reasonable) sized ass for a white girl. she didn't have the BODY of someone like Kendra Lust or Nicole Aniston. Still sad to see though.

eh to be fair I feel like Remy made her money off of being cute and having a nice (but reasonable) sized ass for a white girl. she didn't have the BODY of someone like Kendra Lust or Nicole Aniston. Still sad to see though.
She did have a body though for not having bought most of it. They're 40+ and at least 10+ years older than her. Even subtracting the fake parts and accounting for kids, they're still in shape. Getting fat like that really ain't excusable. You can half ass workout 3 days a week, eat partially decent, and maintain a physique to some degree. She got a whole 72 ounce fupa.

I'm going kinda hard, but I know the work you gotta put in to go that far off the track.

My Wife's Hot Friend - Naomi Foxxx

Brazzers Exxtra - Angel Youngs - Groped Live And On Location

My Friend's Hot Mom - Rachael Cavalli

Adult Time - Kagney Linn Karter - Liar Liar

Lulu Chu - Jailhouse Fuck

All Black X - Misty Stone - The Magnificent Misty

Misty stone legendary.... I'd have a blast

Back