Welcome To aBlackWeb

Potlucks...

Spending time, effort, and money to feed people that I otherwise would never speak to ever in life while risking my own physical health by injecting my body with the potentially poisonous "food" prepared by people I hardly tolerate under likely unsanitary conditions?

Pass.

Hellllll no!! I’m allergic to way too much shit as is...plus I know it’s super nasty muhfuckas at my job, which is tha only place I’d prolly participate in 1, so anytime they try that shit me and my boy go to anywhere else another than tha fuck there...

I’m cool...

Nope. Only the few people im cool with I'll eat there's then im out. Also if I'm not the 1st one in there im not fooling with any of it

There’s a potluck every Sunday after service at my church, we cook and serve 1 Sunday a month. Always good food.

At work I'd always sign up to bring a dessert and just cop a cake or cookie platter from the grocery store.

I only ate dishes from the black coworkers that I knew were cleanly.

If the food is bought from a restaurant or grocery, I’ll probably try it but anything else? Eh

Yeah, with friends and family. With work, it depends on the situation. I've had jobs where I didn't say a word to none of them niggas outside of work and I ain't fuck with potlucks at them jobs. But I also had job where most of us were all super cool outside of work and I'd usually fuck with those shits.

Depends whats hittin, I dont eat ery1 shit and i need to know the ingredients most the time...
my job actually starting a soup potluck on wednesdsays

completely dodge em for the most part....they're typically on Fridays which gives me the barber shop out

sometimes i get caught passing by or something and have to make a plate....i just make due the safest way possible lol

ive brought desserts a couple times but im not hauling food up here......mf's be pullin out crock pots and skillets and shit lmao

go home mane that shit aint worth it

Out of curiosity, how often do things like this happen?

Such an American thing, seems weird as fuck to me.

Old office weirdo who doesn’t wash his hands after shitting prepping a meal for the office to eat. Nah.

Back