Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters who aint really from the city they claim?

i just left from there bruh....maybe living wise im saying distance and the look

the only thing that let me know i crossed over into Metairie was all the shopping

like here for example, there's gonna be some rural area or industrial shit between cities or towns......but you can be in N.O. and get an Uber up the street to taco bell and be in Metairie....thats what im saying....I was in Pigeon Town and it looked more like Metairie than the other parts of N.O. i've been in

if ya'll talkin bout the hood of course its a huge change

i just left from there bruh....maybe living wise im saying distance and the look

the only thing that let me know i crossed over into Metairie was all the shopping

like here for example, there's gonna be some rural area or industrial shit between cities or towns......but you can be in N.O. and get an Uber up the street to taco bell and be in Metairie....thats what im saying....I was in Pigeon Town and it looked more like Metairie than the other parts of N.O. i've been in

if ya'll talkin bout the hood of course its a huge change

Naw. Literally everything is different

Anyone from new Orleans can check my resume. I'm from all over New Orleans. Lived in Hollygrove, to the 10 ward, to the East, to Metairie, to Westwego, to Harvey, to Kenner. No one cant say I'm not a New Orleans nigga. So what if I'm getting originally from overseas? Btw do y'all remember when Lil Wayne used to be all over the city I think in a Purple Jeep?

Matter of fact only the real will know this

😂😂😂😂😂 goof ass Simeon nigga

You ain't play NO kinda sports b. None! Must be good coming from the burbs and paying ya way thru
You're the nigga wishing he was from this city, you ain't got no roots here. You ain't Elzo, King Hassan, Mikey, Maywood or me all who actually from here.

You're the nigga wishing he was from this city, you ain't got no roots here. You ain't Elzo, King Hassan, Mikey, Maywood or me all who actually from here.
Elzo from Sierra Leone tho

Mikey (I think) and Maywood from the Westside

If you was really from the city you'd never ask for backing from a westside nigga smh

Elzo from Sierra Leone tho

Mikey (I think) and Maywood from the Westside

If you was really from the city you'd never ask for backing from a westside nigga smh
I got no issue with the westside, my granny was a westside granny. Luckily my dad and mom conceived and had me on the southside. Why you embarrassed to claim your real city

Back