• Dos_patos

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mister

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hustlelito

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick! Name me a great post from one of these guys!

I was fuckin wit @Mister responses in the Jacob Blake thread going back and forth with dude that was saying all that white boy shoulda got was an illegal gun charge and everything else was self defense.. which was bullshit.

@King Freeman had several good posts in the Jacob Blake thread, that troll thread from race, and some joints in the funny picture joint

What have you posted dope this week sir?

Lol I thought folks would post examples of this powerful posting but the only one I can confirm is supergangster and the Nas thread

Lol I was gonna come back later cuz I aint have time to pull up the posts that I fucked wit out of those folks nominated

I was fuckin wit @Mister responses in the Jacob Blake thread going back and forth with dude that was saying all that white boy shoulda got was an illegal gun charge and everything else was self defense.. which was bullshit.

@King Freeman had several good posts in the Jacob Blake thread, that troll thread from race, and some joints in the funny picture joint

Lol I was gonna come back later cuz I aint have time to pull up the posts that I fucked wit out of those folks nominated
I didnt post shit dope this week.
giphy.gif

Not really understanding thread premise. None of them niggas post anything remarkable.
:wdf5:

Ain't a nigga on here more prolific than me.
I'm the only non immigrant non military international triple b(no lavar) conquerer on this site. Them b's stand for business, bi***es and bread.

Y'all can have the month and the year. I been in my thousand year slow dos walk, stomping a path for my people I call the ones...cuz they only half as great as dos.

I'm not trying to sell y'all on my greatness and pioneering spirit.

I'm saying all this to say....I will tell y'all" I told ya so in a few years."

Cuz I'm motherfucking 2stepz_ahead

:wdf5:

Ain't a nigga on here more prolific than me.
I'm the only non immigrant non military international triple b(no lavar) conquerer on this site. Them b's stand for business, bi***es and bread.

Y'all can have the month and the year. I been in my thousand year slow dos walk, stomping a path for my people I call the ones...cuz they only half as great as dos.

I'm not trying to sell y'all on my greatness and pioneering spirit.

I'm saying all this to say....I will tell y'all" I told ya so in a few years."

Cuz I'm motherfucking 2stepz_ahead

aye @DOS_patos how bout you shu-

you know what... have a great weekend fam lmao. It's well deserved

yea. Them threads is why I nominated them.

And @The Mad Titan too in the political thread

Congrats to supergangster aka @Don Dada for being ABW's first poster of the week!!!!
XB2o9LR9dDy8llcH6d.gif
Thanks for keeping everybody entertained, fam. You deserve it?

1mil is about to hit your account, gif avi access and badge coming soon!

Shout out to all the nominees, keep up that powerful posting!

Back