Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Your Top 5 Battle Rappers DOA

Lux got the best battle rap pen I heard. You gotta really pay attention to the bars bc they sometimes aren't as obvious n punchy as a Charlie clips scheme. Him and daylyt are on another level to me when it comes to penning battle rap lyrics

Myverse
Ms Fit
Malato Black
Phara
Shooney
tenor.gif

After tallying the nominations in this thread, here's who yall voted as the top 10 battle rappers of alltime in order

*Most of the nominations were made in 2018.

1. Lux
2. Hollow
3.Clips
4. Daylyt
5. Mook
6. Verb
7. B Magic
8. Tsu Surf
9. Tay Roc
10. JC

lol i know he's not a popular pick in 2020 but he'll always be in my top 5 unless something extraordinary happens in the future.

I never seen anybody punch like Magic in his prime, even till this day. He changed the game. Yea you had Con punching before him, but Magic took it to a different level and everybody in the game started back to back punching when he did it.

Even if you look back at the Nitty vs Magic battle, you can tell Nitty looked up to Magic. He was a game changer.

How would the power ranking thread work?

Every 3 months we rank the top 10 or 20?

Or we can come up with a top 20 and then after every event we do stock rises and drops?

How would the power ranking thread work?

Every 3 months we rank the top 10 or 20?

Or we can come up with a top 20 and then after every event we do stock rises and drops?

Every 3 months is exactly what i had in mind. Thats every quarter of a year. I dont think doing it after every event is doable im not copping every ppv.

Maybe do a top 15.

Back