Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Your Thanksgiving Plate

5e15edcd-e09f-443d-8a0a-1f181ffc85ae-jpeg.89131

That baked potato playing games

Forgot to take pics but I swear to ya'll a fucking popeyes cajun Turkey is 100% worth the 40 dollars it is. The best turkey/gravy juice shit I ever had.

Mooney outchea with the white man's "stuffing". Real Nigga dressing is made with cornbread. That croutons/bread crumbs shit is direct violation to the black delegation.

Other than that, you aight.
LMFAO Im cracking up over here.
Na chill thats as healthy as it gets man. Homemade man, do you read the labels on the contents you consume....

LMFAO Im cracking up over here.
Na chill thats as healthy as it gets man. Homemade man, do you read the labels on the contents you consume....

LoLoLoL.... I was phuckin' witcha (but serious as shit too. lol)

I actually do read contents on products bro. I will not eat anything or try really hard to stay away from foods w/ BHT, BHA, HFCS, artificial sweeteners, nitrates etc.....

But when it comes to dressin', I'm eating cornmeal/cornbread style all day. It's actually my favorite food and this is usually the only time of year (holidays) I indulge in it. My Aunt Sadie (Lord rest her soul) got me addicted to it @ an early age (she makes it was/ Italian sausage crumbles and one w/ squash).

I just got my own batch from my other Auntie today......

IMG_20181123_142912.jpg

LoLoLoL.... I was phuckin' witcha (but serious as shit too. lol)

I actually do read contents on products bro. I will not eat anything or try really hard to stay away from foods w/ BHT, BHA, HFCS, artificial sweeteners, nitrates etc.....

But when it comes to dressin', I'm eating cornmeal/cornbread style all day. It's actually my favorite food and this is usually the only time of year (holidays) I indulge in it. My Aunt Sadie (Lord rest her soul) got me addicted to it @ an early age (she makes it was/ Italian sausage crumbles and one w/ squash).

I just got my own batch from my other Auntie today......

View attachment 89333
Word. Also sorry for ya loss fam!!!

Trust tho if you made it the way I do you’d like it. Not to replace what you do but it is good.

Back