Welcome To aBlackWeb

I used to do it like this but there would still be pieces left solid. Now I melt it in a pot.
do u put it on the stove? u cld put the coconut bowl inside a bowl of hot water for similar results. If u cover it with a plate, u lose no oil to evaporation.

I used to do it like this but there would still be pieces left solid. Now I melt it in a pot.

Only when I'm washing, I'll turn the water hot and let it sit under the water then it will be liquid. It would still have small chunks then they will melt.

Every other day when I'm just putting it in my head, I be in there rubbing my hands hard af.

Do yall have diva cuts or ever had one?

I cut my own hair. It's in an awk stage now where the front side pieces aint as long as the back and middle. I think I messed up when I cut my hair in layers after I straightened it a couple months ago.

Do yall have diva cuts or ever had one?

I cut my own hair. It's in an awk stage now where the front side pieces aint as long as the back and middle. I think I messed up when I cut my hair in layers after I straightened it a couple months ago.
I wanna get one but I hate paying people to do my hair.

Doin my usual unicorn cut/trim tonight.

I do it dry instead of wet but I do 2 ponytails, so that it's more layered.

this chick has a diy deva cut type vid

Dyed my hair midnight violet last night, now wish I went with black-blue. Might change it.. But can you put blue over purple? I'm thinking its not that simple but.. Anyone know?
:hmm:

It may not be a huge problem since violet has blue tones in it already. Idk if you're using semi or nah tho bc the tones will eventually fade through sunlight and washes. It still may turn out beautiful tho.

Dyed my hair midnight violet last night, now wish I went with black-blue. Might change it.. But can you put blue over purple? I'm thinking its not that simple but.. Anyone know?
:hmm:
Black blue dyes over anything. Use bigen blue black, but do a patch test on your arm first. If you have no allergies, there's 0 damaged hair.

switched up my hair routine.

Garnier Fructis conditioner to wash
Coconut oil to moisturize
Shea butter to seal
Aloe vera/olive mix as curl cream

Took a minute to dry but when it did, it was popping and unfussed even when I did outdoorsy shit. 1st day hair ain't usually good for me but today it was.

Also washed with black soap as shampoo a couple days ago.

I'm tellin y'all, my hair was happy, my scalp was delighted. Didn't even need that much conditioner to replenish.

Last edited:
It may not be a huge problem since violet has blue tones in it already. Idk if you're using semi or nah tho bc the tones will eventually fade through sunlight and washes. It still may turn out beautiful tho.
Black blue dyes over anything. Use bigen blue black, but do a patch test on your arm first. If you have no allergies, there's 0 damaged hair.
Thank you both :)

Back