Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Post the Soundtrack of...

@Germs

In this bih like

baby3.gif

All honesty tho this ain’t me shooting no shots, when I love threads like this cause it makes u consider those around you. And what you think of those around you. And really u are the company that u choose to keep. So I like to express to others what I think about them

That being said, I know I said I was done..but fuck that

@Blactivity

@Meeks

Ya mean..now ima chill for now

All honesty tho this ain’t me shooting no shots, when I love threads like this cause it makes u consider those around you. And what you think of those around you. And really u are the company that u choose to keep. So I like to express to others what I think about them

That being said, I know I said I was done..but fuck that

@Blactivity

@Meeks

Ya mean..now ima chill for now

I'm not familiar with this song, but I listened to it and read the lyrics.

Does this mean you think I've been lookin for love in the wrong places, don't know the meaning of it or somethin else?

Race soundtrack is MIA X verse on Sliks Ima a Soulja song

“We come strap and we roll thick, we represent that through clique, player haters yea we know who you are,...somethin somethin somethin..northstar..boss chick boss bitch ima set it off, let it be known pappa, you niggaz don’t wanna go to war..”

Race soundtrack is MIA X verse on Sliks Ima a Soulja song

“We come strap and we roll thick, we represent that through clique, player haters yea we know who you are,...somethin somethin somethin..northstar..boss chick boss bitch ima set it off, let it be known pappa, you niggaz don’t wanna go to war..”

Or anything that might have

“Headass” or similar anecdotes

Back