Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Songs That Made U A Fan Of An Artist

Kid you not, I used to not mind listening to Drake before but I did not fucc with him hard till this for some reason. I'm like dis nigga like to smoke weed and sex hoes like me lol. even his ghost lyrics don't sting on this one

Always thought he was nice, but this made Chris one of my favorites and the reason I ride so hard for homie... When this came out, I had this shit on repeat for hours until I learned every word...

I was always a wayne "fan", block is hot is one of the first cds i ever bought. But I never mentioned him as one of the best in the game. But when SQ1 dropped, he instantly became my favorite rapper

out of ALL the squad shit, you post THIS one??

It was the first song i heard from sqad up. It was on SQ1.
hmmm

i'll be back

edit: I think Oh boy was the first one i heard playing in niggas whips around the city

then i got my hands on the mixtape

I wasn't much of a Pac fan. I knew his singles but I was more into East Coast/Mixtape stuff (Wu Tang, Gang Starr, Tribe, etc.).

One day I was in my homie's car and we were having the 2Pac vs Biggie argument. He played Lord Knows (which I had never heard) and So Many Tears, which I had seen the video on TV, but I had never heard it in a system with sub woofers.

Gotta post the first hip hop tune that I remember hearing... I was 7 years old and walked into my older brothers room and he was playing this joint, I literally was like

giphy.gif

Back