Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post pics of where you grew up

@BRIAN B. beat me to it with the city pictures but I'm going to add my neighborhood

2fsol4.jpg

I was rarely at home as a young cub. I was 90% over grandma dukes house in my coming up days. My old grandmother residents where I grew up at. Her residents is the first duplex on the right.

1462501844_040815-avondale-center.01_t1070_hfa22563c730bb8d5923b8187ea085cf8fcd5cc3a.jpg

The hood's recreation center that everybody in the area played at

streetview

My old neighborhood's convenience store. Them Asian's prices high as hell, f**k them.

aa1f3018e1ec724782282deaaea81308.jpg

Last but not least, a black owned restaurant that's 30 years strong in the game

Crazy how long they've been in business.

Meanwhile in The D, Black owned business open and close all the time.

Crazy how long they've been in business.

Meanwhile in The D, Black owned business open and close all the time.

Yes it's amazing how long they been going strong. Only time you'll see white people in that neighborhood is if they're going to that spot at lunchtime. They get a lot of white customers too. I haven't ate there in a long time due to not eating pork but their chili dogs was the best in the town

@BRIAN B. beat me to it with the city pictures but I'm going to add my neighborhood

2fsol4.jpg

I was rarely at home as a young cub. I was 90% over grandma dukes house in my coming up days. My old grandmother residents where I grew up at. Her residents is the first duplex on the right.

1462501844_040815-avondale-center.01_t1070_hfa22563c730bb8d5923b8187ea085cf8fcd5cc3a.jpg

The hood's recreation center that everybody in the area played at

streetview

My old neighborhood's convenience store. Them Asian's prices high as hell, f**k them.

aa1f3018e1ec724782282deaaea81308.jpg

Last but not least, a black owned restaurant that's 30 years strong in the game

Old plantation bussin, had the beef nachos last time I went

now that I think about it, the name is kinda ironic lol

yeah I looked up a few spots I lived in.....none of them look the same....one house you can barely see through all the junk piled up and 8 cars outside

most of the apartments have been remodeled

Old plantation bussin, had the beef nachos last time I went

now that I think about it, the name is kinda ironic lol

You know fat TJ, the football twins? They all grew up around the corner from my grandmother's house

yeah I looked up a few spots I lived in.....none of them look the same....one house you can barely see through all the junk piled up and 8 cars outside

most of the apartments have been remodeled

Only places that look mostly the same is the neighborhood in Detroit. In Saginaw, whole city blocks I used to live on have been erased. That mall that was at the end of my block is completely gone except for the restaurants and gas station that was at the street. Saginaw on a whole is in a state of decline. Back in the 70's and 80's Saginaw had nearly 100K people there, now it's estimated that there ain't even 50K left. A lot of folks left the city to live in the township or just left the area completely like my family did.

Screenshot_20180813-130057_Maps.jpg Screenshot_20180813-130304_Maps.jpg Screenshot_20180813-130522_Maps.jpg Screenshot_20180813-130356_Maps.jpg Screenshot_20180813-130712_Maps.jpg Screenshot_20180813-130251_Maps.jpg From a small hood on the Westside named Brightmoor. Niggas from the D know what it is, tried to post some decent pics so mufucca wouldn't try to clown.

The Grey buildings/projects is where I got shot at for the 1st time. Was messing with this nigga sister, came out and him and his niggas tried to rob me for my Grant Hills.

Stoepel Park where I learned to fight. Got jumped by 5 niggas claiming SNS. Went home, grabbed a brick, came back hit the biggest Nigga with the brick, and fought the other 4.

Howell Park the spot I used to fucc at, shit everybody fucced there.

The church is like a landmark. Shit is right across from Stopel and the grey projects. They used to be Brown and Yellow when I was young. So many stories there. Love that place man. Shit had me battletested and ready for action by the time I was 10.

View attachment 65521 View attachment 65523 View attachment 65525 View attachment 65527 View attachment 65528 View attachment 65532 From a small hood on the Westside named Brightmoor. Niggas from the D know what it is, tried to post some decent pics so mufucca wouldn't try to clown.

The Grey buildings/projects is where I got shot at for the 1st time. Was messing with this nigga sister, came out and him and his niggas tried to rob me for my Grant Hills.

Stoepel Park where I learned to fight. Got jumped by 5 niggas claiming SNS. Went home, grabbed a brick, came back hit the biggest Nigga with the brick, and fought the other 4.

Howell Park the spot I used to fucc at, shit everybody fucced there.

The church is like a landmark. Shit is right across from Stopel and the grey projects. They used to be Brown and Yellow when I was young. So many stories there. Love that place man. Shit had me battletested and ready for action by the time I was 10.

I used to fuck with a chick that lived off Schoolcraft near the Southfield freeway. She's the one I talked about in another thread that used to work for the Wayne County Coroner, saw a friend of the family come through dead, then quit.

I used to fuck with a chick that lived off Schoolcraft near the Southfield freeway. She's the one I talked about in another thread that used to work for the Wayne County Coroner, saw a friend of the family come through dead, then quit.
I remember you telling that story. Cats over there not considered Brightmoor, and they will let you know it. I think that's Grandmont. Most ppl there just claim Schoolcraft.

I remember you telling that story. Cats over there not considered Brightmoor, and they will let you know it. I think that's Grandmont. Most ppl there just claim Schoolcraft.

oh yeah, that's definitely Grandmont. She lived in one of the nicer neighborhoods on the other side of the freeway from y'all. Not so nice that her car got broken into in her driveway once and another time a homeless nigga spent the night in her shit and then rubbed one out all over her seats... but otherwise a decent area.

Back