Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Black Owned Businesses In Here

I have quite a few more to add
I'ma try to get this thread some more attention

We definitely need to keep this updated especially during these times.

I also want us to start writing reviews for things we've actually bought from them while being as honest as possible. I don't want to be overly critical or nitpick my own people's shit but I don't believe in continuing to support shady shit if it's not up to par.

I also want us to start writing reviews for things we've actually bought from them while being as honest as possible. I don't want to be overly critical or nitpick my own people's shit but I don't believe in continuing to support shady shit if it's not up to par.
I agree.
We been needing to support us more.
We can complain about big chains taking over an not supporting when we not supporting the small black owned business all while making the big corporations stronger by supporting them.

Austin and surrounding areas surprisingly have a good bit of black owned businesses. I've been trying my best since getting this list a month ago to spend money at least twice a week at a new spot. The list has been consistently getting updated also, which is nice. If you're in the area (and didn't know) or kind of new to the area like myself and wanna assist in helping our folks businesses thrive hit the link below.

Austin and surrounding areas surprisingly have a good bit of black owned businesses. I've been trying my best since getting this list a month ago to spend money at least twice a week at a new spot. The list has been consistently getting updated also, which is nice. If you're in the area (and didn't know) or kind of new to the area like myself and wanna assist in helping our folks businesses thrive hit the link below.

Damn this is surprising

Rolling Rooster is my shit, I used to stay up the street from there

Damn this is surprising

Rolling Rooster is my shit, I used to stay up the street from there

It's surprised me also because it doesn't seem like it's that many black people in this city from the little bit I've been out. I've been in Austin less than a year and I mostly see White, Hispanic, and a decent amount of Indian folks.

It sucks COVID hit because I haven't really seen alot of the city but hopefully as things get better I will see more.

It's surprised me also because it doesn't seem like it's that many black people in this city from the little bit I've been out. I've been in Austin less than a year and I mostly see White, Hispanic, and a decent amount of Indian folks.

It sucks COVID hit because I haven't really seen alot of the city but hopefully as things get better I will see more.

I’ve always said Austin is the #1 city in the country for nonblack diversity. You will find every single type of nonblack ethnicity there.

I’ve always said Austin is the #1 city in the country for nonblack diversity. You will find every single type of nonblack ethnicity there.

I believe it.. lol

It seems to have a nice sized Asian population from the little bit I've seen. I'm honestly not surprised because it's a decent amount of technology jobs out here so that's most likely why this is the case. I live not far from the Dell campus

Move it to the Cool Table

Not everyone comes to this section

I been here for years n this my 1st time

Back