Welcome To aBlackWeb

Portland kidnappings

Don't know real scenario of this shit for real but if unrests persists the tactics against it are going to get increasingly brolic.

My girl was just telling me about this shit. Shit is brazy. They grabbing folks off the streets who are not even protesters and holding them prisoner and supposedly harassing them and shit.

But I thought Republicans believed in smaller federal government and states rights ....

d2ce684195e36bce856fab3919b58558.gif

But I thought Republicans believed in smaller federal government and states rights ....

d2ce684195e36bce856fab3919b58558.gif
Those turncoat hypocrites swore that Obama was gonna be the 2nd coming of Hitler with wack ass conspiracies about Jade Helm and FEMA Camps only for Trump to be doing the EXACT things they thought 44 was gonna do. Watch how Alex Jones conspiracy nuts and Trump asskissers rationalize this once it pops off in other cities because this is the gestapo on steroids.

This is really dangerous. They are riding around in unmarked vehicles and not wearing IDs. It's only a matter of time before a crazy racist pretendils to be doing this only to snatch up a victim.

Back