Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular Twitch Streamer Dr. Disrespect has house shot at while live-streaming

Didn't click

Vibe not outchea buying ocean front property in Iowa is he?

He would lose all respect in the community and be shunned if he staged this. This is 100% real. He deals w shit like this often.

“he deserves it then”

it’s a character... everyone knows this... they’re in the same mental level as ppl taking tv shows or movies too seriously

I’m definitely too old for this shit. I can do a wave or vibe but not both. I’m washed

My nomination for post of the month.

Haven't laughed that hard in a library for awhile. Good job brah, staff telling me to stfu now

“he deserves it then”

it’s a character... everyone knows this... they’re in the same mental level as ppl taking tv shows or movies too seriously

Not quite if he was directin his disrespect towards specific people

cuz there's sum folks out here who'll kill for/die bout respect, so don't be surprised when that energy you put out comes back

Is he disrespectful to people who are not part of this little community that would know its just a character he playing?

he’s already online doing his job tho., so a quick rant about it ain’t much lol he ends the stream, then calls I’m sure... the whole twitch community is talking about it... if this is staged, this guy loses out on subs, channel and sponsers.. highly respected twitch streamer...

I get it tho... everything is questioned.. it’s the internet

he’s already online doing his job tho., so a quick rant about it ain’t much lol he ends the stream, then calls I’m sure... the whole twitch community is talking about it... if this is staged, this guy loses out on subs, channel and sponsers.. highly respected twitch streamer...

I get it tho... everything is questioned.. it’s the internet
i guess

at what point does integrity come into play?

i kinda see it both ways though

long time youtuber "francis" made a living with his angry gamer schtick, but he never alienated people. He was making fun of people who take video games too serious...all of these other new dudes just seem like they be too extra trying to get views.

Back