Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pop the balloon or find love

Yea I've watched it. It's hilarious they are doing updates already.
Folks be popping their balloon for the littlest thing it's crazy. Like this episode the men were tripping about the lady in the brown dress. I haven't watched any updates yet...

Folks be popping their balloon for the littlest thing it's crazy. Like this episode the men were tripping about the lady in the brown dress. I haven't watched any updates yet...
Oh she was nice and that dress she had on didn't leave anything to the imagination. I think they was intimidated. She would've been mine

Now what's funny is when they first walk out and you hear em pop em. Or they start to talk and you hear pop.. I be like damn give it a minute

Man this shit too degrading lol like damn we had eliminate back in the day and next on mtv but still
Don't really seeing it being degrading intimidating yea, but you have to know you not everybody cup of tea. And if you ain't got yourself together then you'll be the one to pop the balloon cause he/she got her ish together

I think when she was talking about being spiritual and her relationship with God it turned a lot of em off.

That would have tripped me up but they were popping way before she sounded like a jesus freak. I still would have tried to bluff my way into them boots though.

I would have been like "How do I feel about god? he cool... he cool."

That would have tripped me up but they were popping way before she sounded like a jesus freak. I still would have tried to bluff my way into them boots though.

I would have been like "How do I feel about god? he cool... he cool."
I definitely would've said I need a a woman to go along that journey with me. I wish they would've dropped her social media though

Edit found her had to go back and watch it all on the corner small and shit.

A woman who accused former major league pitcher Trevor Bauer of sexual assault has been indicted by a grand jury in Arizona on felony charges of fraudulent schemes and theft by extortion.
Darcy Adanna Esemonu "knowingly did obtain a benefit from ... Trevor Anthony Bauer by means of fraudulent pretenses, representation, promises, or material omissions," according to an indictment dated March 19 and filed Monday in the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County. Esemonu also "knowingly did obtain or sought to obtain property or services ... by means of a threat to in the future expose a secret or an asserted fact in a social media message or in any other manner" involving another individual, according to the indictment. That individual is not associated with Bauer, his attorney told ESPN.
Esemonu did not respond to messages seeking comment. The prosecutor listed on the indictment could not be reached late Tuesday for comment.
An arraignment hearing in the case is scheduled for April 26 in Maricopa County.

Last edited:
Back