Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pop Smoke - Faith

songs i like is 30, bout a m illion, manslaughter,woo baby , backdoor beat the speaker

I be randomly singing 'Welcome to the party' with my 3 year old daughter imitating Pop's grizzly voice...

She getting the hang of it to

Sidenote: Pusha T on one of the songs says Tyler the Creator has the album of the year

Until his drops ...

My only issue wit his other stuff is it all started sounding the same. Like unless I was paying attention, the beats all ran together.
Yeah it was a bit overkill, which is funny to say considering it's a posthumous album. They should've kept it lean like DMX's album was. I dunno if they put so many tracks on it to help boost the streaming numbers or if they just wanted to put out everything they had but keeping it somewhere between 12-14 songs would've helped the album imo

Yeah it was a bit overkill, which is funny to say considering it's a posthumous album. They should've kept it lean like DMX's album was. I dunno if they put so many tracks on it to help boost the streaming numbers or if they just wanted to put out everything they had but keeping it somewhere between 12-14 songs would've helped the album imo
Yeah that put that many tracks on it to boost stream numbers.

Back