Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police in Dubai are training to drive hover bikes

fuck Dubai and anybody that visit there

Dont they still have slaves and shit

Ayo, fuck what you talmbout; we'll get back to that in a minute.

The muhfucka on a goddamned hoverbike. I ain't even know they had that shit yet! Lookin like some Minority Report-type shit!

Ayo, fuck what you talmbout; we'll get back to that in a minute.

The muhfucka on a goddamned hoverbike. I ain't even know they had that shit yet! Lookin like some Minority Report-type shit!

They do have slaves and most of the from Africa

Scust

They do have slaves and most of the from Africa

Scust

No, the vast majority of what you call "slaves" are from the poorest countries across SE Asia i.e. The Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc. They're subjected to harsh conditions, but the thing that separates them from being "slaves" is that:

1. They willingly went to Dubai
2. They're paid for their work, though far less than they were promised and far less than any human should get for the amount of work they do.
3. If they stop working, they're deported back to their home country.

While definitely terrible conditions, they're not slaves in any way, shape, or form.

No, the vast majority of what you call "slaves" are from the poorest countries across SE Asia i.e. The Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc. They're subjected to harsh conditions, but the thing that separates them from being "slaves" is that:

1. They willingly went to Dubai
2. They're paid for their work, though far less than they were promised and far less than any human should get for the amount of work they do.
3. If they stop working, they're deported back to their home country.

While definitely terrible conditions, they're not slaves in any way, shape, or form.

So basically interns

Back